Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broncos may want Wesley

Default Broncos may want Wesley

The Denver Post reports with the suspension of S Sam Brandon the Broncos may want Wesley. I dont think this will happen. Carl would want way to much to deal with the donkeys. Hed probley want all their draft picks for next year.

Carls too damn stupid to get something worth trading for. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he traded him for a pack of bubble gum and a pocket knife!

Sweets Guest

why would you deal with a team in your own division unless you actually thought the guy you're trading is worthless, I don't think anyone is that stupid, is he????

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    why would you deal with a team in your own division unless you actually thought the guy you're trading is worthless, I don't think anyone is that stupid, is he????
    The division raival aspect should raise the value. Since noone wants to trade a player to a divisional rival, the Broncos would have to compensate more. I don't mind the idea of making this deal. But, I expect little from the Chiefs, this year, anyway.

In what way do you expect more from the Chiefs? I hope it's not in wins!

Sorry, misread!!!!!!
    I agree, the Chiefs are going to struggle this year and maybe a couple to come unless they do something at all the positions we have been talkin about. I just hope we can stay competitive and not let the Raiders catch us!!!!!
    Last edited by DrunkHillbilly; 07-14-2007 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The division raival aspect should raise the value. Since noone wants to trade a player to a divisional rival, the Broncos would have to compensate more. I don't mind the idea of making this deal. But, I expect little from the Chiefs, this year, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    What??

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i`d trade also,gets some picks for him before he ends up like a jerome woods. he can only hurt us twice a year, wait he only plays us twice a year. trade LJ! to anyone but divisional foes.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i`d trade also,gets some picks for him before he ends up like a jerome woods. he can only hurt us twice a year, wait he only plays us twice a year. trade LJ! to anyone but divisional foes.
    Good call!!! I think that one goes without saying, though. He would be a nightmare, playing for Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    What??
    I misread the quote. Look 2 quotes back.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post

Sorry, misread!!!!!!
    I agree, the Chiefs are going to struggle this year and maybe a couple to come unless they do something at all the positions we have been talkin about. I just hope we can stay competitive and not let the Raiders catch us!!!!!
    Yeah, I'm a Cubs fan, too. I would hate to have to wear the bag on my head, year-round.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast