Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is the NFL manipulated or fixed?

Default Is the NFL manipulated or fixed?

Many various polls of NFL fans are showing as much as 80% majority of NFL fans believe the games are fixed, or manipulated to help favored teams win...such as refs making calls shaving points. What is your opinion, do you think the NFL is manipulated or fixed for higher TV ratings & profits, and/or Vegas odds profiting?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well niners just got screwed again. Clear fumble clear recovery and the guy got his leg snapped in half..literally..and geno held onto ball to goubg... I'm starting to really hate the NFL like basketball and baseball and boxing.

Good luck in the SB, Seattle............because you are most likely going to need it, if what many of us suspect is true. On paper, the Hawks are clearly the better team & their Defense can match up well against the Donkeys Offense, but the biggest question is the Seattle Offense and will they get untracked & score early and often like they'll need to.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Exactly why the '97 and '98 seasons don't count as far as having an outright champion
    Too bad its in the books and you can't re-write history. If people honestly believe the games are rigged, why watch? Unless you're WWE fans then i understand.These questions wouldn't be asked if the chiefs would actually step up in the playoffs and DO SOMETHING. Denver is going to the super bowl, get over it. They might win another and there is nothing we as fans can do except just accept it happen (if it does happen). If the roles were reversed you people would not give a **** at all and denver fans would be crying and you would tell them to shut it and come up with the to say why the 97 and 98 season was okay.GET OVER ITThe only reason why i could say it's rigged is because its a business. They need to make money to make themselves happy, and KC doesn't bring the $$$$$ unless they get a star QB or a guy who can talk some good trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Well niners just got screwed again. Clear fumble clear recovery and the guy got his leg snapped in half..literally..and geno held onto ball to goubg... I'm starting to really hate the NFL like basketball and baseball and boxing.

play wasn't reviewable.....so there's that

Any more questions after the AFC title game, today? Doesn't matter who wins the NFC Title game, because they're f---ed as far as winning the SB goes. NFL is going to give it to the Donkeys, just like they did in '97 and '98.

Wah wah wah

This is all i hear when you talk about this. GET OVER IT. Switch the roles and you'll be telling donkey fans to shut it if they brought stuff like that up

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The NFL isn't fixed IMO BUT it's also not a 100% level playing field Stars get calls. If you have a star QB you get calls it's that simple

• Alex Smith isn't a "star" QB there's no way our O line would get away with this. You can still beat those teams but it isn't a level playing field. It's tilted

Even then it's not that big of a tilt

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    The game was pathetic, just pathetic, between the Pats & Donkey's (prefer to call them Mountain Jacka$$e$).
    my language would be much stronger but this works
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

doobs_05 picks his arse with his toothbrush and his mommy is so fat and ugly that she uses a washing machine for a vibrator.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Even then it's not that big of a tilt
    You really don't think that effects the game. Giving your Qb all day to throw? Granted I don't think it's as bad as brdempsey does but it's still a advantage that does have an impact on the game.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

doobs_05 picks his arse with his toothbrush and his mommy is so fat and ugly that she uses a washing machine for a vibrator.
    Brdempsey I write this with all due respect your a good poster on here but calm down you don't have to agree with doobs no one has to agree with anyone on here. But talking about his mommy or anyone else in someones family is not called for. Keep it to football dude. I enjoy talking football with you but don't take this stuff personal at the end of the day we are all just people sitting behind a keyboard. No need to get nasty bud.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast