Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KC Tattoo's

Default KC Tattoo's

Ok...since we're asking all kinds of questions...and I realize this may of been asked before I joined...but I would like to know how many people have a KC Chiefs Tattoo?

I do....My husband does not

Some might say that as I approach 70 I'm too old for ink. But I say...I want the one I used to see on the underside of the forearm that had just the Arrowhead and KC in the middle. Anyone know where that one is still available? Or remember it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    Some might say that as I approach 70 I'm too old for ink. But I say...I want the one I used to see on the underside of the forearm that had just the Arrowhead and KC in the middle. Anyone know where that one is still available? Or remember it?
    If you can find an image of it any tatt artist can duplicate it exactly. The one on my right lower calf is just the Arrowhead with KC in the middle, it's the common/standard Chiefs logo we're all familiar with.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Oh, and I don't know why any one would think you're too old to get a tatt representing a passion. Heck, simply because we get older in years doesn't mean our passions within us over the years go away.

Chiefs and music have more or less been passions since childhood. I'll be 55, and I'm still rockin and rollin attending rock concerts like I did in my younger day. I can rock it better than most 30 yrs younger than me too! Though no doubt my bones & muscles are sorer than those youngins are the next day, LOL. Tis not going to stop me though!! I'll be rockin & rollin, attending Chiefs games & tailgating...as long as I can move! hahaha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Canada has a couple I think. If you ask nicely he might post some pics of them.

You are never too old for new ink. My old man just got his first (two) tats when the Chiecago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup. He got a Hawks logo on each shoulder and he is 63!!

Is this the tat you were looking for?

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

That's the one save that I remember it as being slightly smaller and having substantially more red. Also, do you think it's better to use a tat artist near KC? I'd hate to run the risk of having someone apply it who was secretly pulling for Denver or Oakland. Anyone got suggestions for parlors in KC or close? I'm in Wichita.

That's the one save that I remember it as being slightly smaller and having substantially more red. Also, do you think it's better to use a tat artist near KC? I'd hate to run the risk of having someone apply it who was secretly pulling for Denver or Oakland. Anyone got suggestions for parlors in KC or close? I'm in Wichita.
    Can't help you there, but I could probably talk my tattoo guy into coming to KC for a weekend with me!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Can't help you there, but I could probably talk my tattoo guy into coming to KC for a weekend with me!!
    Really? Maybe I should get a tat? What should the spotter get as a tattoo?

If you turn the Arrow ninety degrees to the right you'd have a basic funnel shape. Flank the top of the Arrow with the K and the C and there's your tat. Stretch it a bit and give a twist for a more tornado shape. It could even be curved and seem to be spelling out "Chiefs" in its path.

If you turn the Arrow ninety degrees to the right you'd have a basic funnel shape. Flank the top of the Arrow with the K and the C and there's your tat. Stretch it a bit and give a twist for a more tornado shape. It could even be curved and seem to be spelling out "Chiefs" in its path.
    That reads like kinda cool. If you want to try and do it, I am willing to pay cold hard Arrowcash for a new sig? Can we add the other AFC West teams in behind the storm?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast