Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Refs

Default Thanks Refs

This one has me FREAKING pissed. They took 2 tds off the board. 2 just so the Ravens could FREAKING WIN With there BS.

The whistle didn't blow until after we had the ball in the endzone Flacco was not down they make up some BS reason to keep the ravens on the field. and these jokes thought they deserved a freaking raise. F%$@ them
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I agree with the fumbled snap comment but flacco wasn't even down before they blew the whistle. I know it happens all the time when it comes to sacking the qb but its a stupid rule and they need to let the play play out. It's a frustrating year and I expected a lot more from this team. Oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You know, here is what I think. If the roles had been reversed, you would have been thankful for this call. It was a judgement call and was called what it was.

I think this aligns very closely with the Braves/Cardinals game. The pathetic Braves fans would have been screaming for the infield fly if the Short Stop in that play had dropped the ball, picked it up and thrown a double play.

So no, I do not think that was a bad call, and while it would have changed the game for us. Cassel holding on to the fumble on the goal line would have changed it to.
    This could apply to ANY fans in sports, not just the Braves or Chiefs. How many times have you heard a mass stadium of fans groan on an obvious earned foul on thier team. If matthews sees it that way, he sees it that way. Get off your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    This could apply to ANY fans in sports, not just the Braves or Chiefs. How many times have you heard a mass stadium of fans groan on an obvious earned foul on thier team. If matthews sees it that way, he sees it that way. Get off your high horse.
    This my friend is called a discussion forum, that means we post things here and we expect people to have a difference of opinion. It makes neither of us right or wrong. I will continue to get on my "high horse" if that is what it is, anytime I feel like it.

This is a pissy day, with a bunch of pissy fans who are showing just how pathetic they really are. For the first time since I have been a Chiefs fan, I am damned ashamed, seriously ashamed.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

This my friend is called a discussion forum, that means we post things here and we expect people to have a difference of opinion. It makes neither of us right or wrong. I will continue to get on my "high horse" if that is what it is, anytime I feel like it.

This is a pissy day, with a bunch of pissy fans who are showing just how pathetic they really are. For the first time since I have been a Chiefs fan, I am damned ashamed, seriously ashamed.
    I think there's reason to be ashamed of some of the people on here and some of the people who went to the game today. People who were cheering when Cassel got hurt really need to learn that this is just football. I wanted Cassel to be benched but I'm sorry he got hurt.

Part of these forums is to vent. I vented about what I think was a horrible call from the refs that took points off the poor and really hurt any chance we still had to win. But if I were at the game I in no way would have resorted to what we saw from the Braves fans this week. I would have booed that right comes with paying the ticket and I would have left the game really poed about being hosed out of a chance to get the lead IMO But I wouldn't have throw stuff on the field. I don't think it's fair to lump those who vent about what they feel is a bad call that hurts there team on a forum and those who indanger people by throwing stuff on the field
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Frankly I think the Ref's gave us our only win, so it's probably even.

Exactly and thats why you dont need to name call and be the moral police and call people pathetic. Your opinion on the Chiefs is great. Keep it on that and not personal opinions on people. Youve said this a couple times in posts now. If someone wants to approach it a certain way, worry about yourself and how YOU handle it

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Exactly and thats why you dont need to name call and be the moral police and call people pathetic. Your opinion on the Chiefs is great. Keep it on that and not personal opinions on people. Youve said this a couple times in posts now. If someone wants to approach it a certain way, worry about yourself and how YOU handle it
    But those that would cheer a player being hurt are pathetic in my opinion. I am stating MY opinion and that is exactly what this forum is all about.

I did not single out any one person, but I did point it out to those who are cheering for the man to have his career ended from this hit. If you are one of those, then you are pathetic in my opinion. If not, then move along.

Either way, I am voicing my opinion as this board is all about.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

But those that would cheer a player being hurt are pathetic in my opinion. I am stating MY opinion and that is exactly what this forum is all about.

I did not single out any one person, but I did point it out to those who are cheering for the man to have his career ended from this hit. If you are one of those, then you are pathetic in my opinion. If not, then move along.

Either way, I am voicing my opinion as this board is all about.
    Single me out ... if your going to talk $hit don't be a little ***** about it ... I want his career at least in KC over... I wan't him to have a great rest of his life but I want him away from this team.... If the management would cut him I wouldn't have to hope that he played this injury for more than what it is and took early retirement but that isn't the case. If he is cleared to play he is going to be put back in so Pioli doesn't have to admit he doesn't have a clue.

Temporarily closing this one down Matt just so that tempers can simmer down. I'll reopen it again later today since it's now after midnight.

Ok, now let civil discussion continue.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast