Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Default Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Apparently there has been a possible shooting incident (possible suicide) at Arrowhead involving a player thought to be jovan belcher.

Truly shocking.

Report: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead after killing girlfriend | ProFootballTalk
    Last edited by Coach; 12-01-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Man, I just watched a hyvee interview of Josh Looney and Belcher and he seems like such a soft spoken guy. If thats how he normally is like they say, I can see why people wouldnt have seen this coming

I think everyone needs to wait and see what confirmations are made about Jovan Belchers mental state. No one hear from what I have read is making this about his memory but the point is being made this was totally out of character and people just don't do things like this without being mentally unstable or being pushed into it.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonChief View Post
    I think everyone needs to wait and see what confirmations are made about Jovan Belchers mental state. No one hear from what I have read is making this about his memory but the point is being made this was totally out of character and people just don't do things like this without being mentally unstable or being pushed into it.
    While I agree with you, no one could be pushed into this without have a mental problem of some kind, not to kill the mother of your child. Knowing all the while if you did your child would not have a parent because you are not going to get away with it.

our know it all sports commentator says its the guns fault

CNN Blames Culture of 'Manliness' For Belcher Murder/Suicide

columnist Jason Whitlock of Fox Sports suggested that this “25-year-old kid” wasn’t responsible for his actions – it was the “gun culture” that was to blame. Then, Bob Costas of NBC repeats this idiotic notion, even though the 6’2”, 228 lb. linebacker for the Kansas City Chiefs could easily have murdered his girlfriend with a knife.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...liness-Belcher

being experts in psychology why should we dobt their findings????
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Hey Whitlock **** YOU!

and Bob Costas you worthless dumb**** **** YOU TOO!

What a steaming pile of **** and quite possibly the ****tiest ****ing timing on purpose I've seen.

Self righteous ****sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Hey Whitlock **** YOU!

and Bob Costas you worthless dumb**** **** YOU TOO!

What a steaming pile of **** and quite possibly the ****tiest ****ing timing on purpose I've seen.

Self righteous ****sticks.
    If he was angry to empty a clip then he would have used any weapon he could have found.

im guessing the autopsy is done by now. maybe some results will be released soon and we'll have some answers
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

So, given Whitlocks logic, I guess if Javon would have used a knife then the knife will have been the culprit. People have used cars to commit homicide as well, perhaps we should all ride bicycles instead. Javon Belcher did this, the gun was merely the instrument.

You're right Chiefster, it's tiresome with these idiots who think that it's the guns' fault. He shot her 9 times. Would he have stabbed her 30? Strangled her? Beat her to death? Bob Costas is an *** and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    So, given Whitlocks logic, I guess if Javon would have used a knife then the knife will have been the culprit. People have used cars to commit homicide as well, perhaps we should all ride bicycles instead. Javon Belcher did this, the gun was merely the instrument.
    They both believe that they know that Jovan wouldn't have murdered her had he not had a gun around, and they nor anyone else can prove what he would have done. Their logic is basically that if banning guns can save lives, then it should be done. What they fail to acknowledge though is that not banning guns also saves lives.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast