Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cut LJ now before he passes Priest!!

Default Cut LJ now before he passes Priest!!

You know, at least Priest was a model citizen and he worked his a$$ off in every game. It will suck to see such an a$$whipe pass him up.

Just curious, does anyone know how many carries it took LJ to get to this number compared to Priest? I would bet that its taken LJ alot more carries and alot more meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    LJ was way more impressive than Priest. Priest never impressed me the way LJ did. LJ was faster and stronger. Yes faster. Holmes never impressed me. Pretty much all he did was follow the blocks and just jump on the goal line. Holmes was an above average back yes but LJ was great. Under this O line he would get nothing. Go look back at the videos of Priest and LJ in there glory days. Yes it was behind the greatest Chiefs O line ever but he did a lot of it with his amazing combo of speed and power and ability to hit the holes with authority.

Yes Priest is the better person and we all like him but
    stop letting personal issues with the players cloud how good the players really are.
    Well if LJ is as good as you say, maybe we won't have to cut him. Maybe we can trade him this offseason for - say - a heaping pile of steaming sh!t. But I doubt we'll have any takers...my bad. Cut him.
    SHUT IT

Trade deadline has come and passed. So he can't be traded to another team till February 2010.

After watching Haley's press conference today, I fully expect LJ to be released within the next 24 hours. Haley had good things to say about Kolby Smith and expects him to be ready by the Jacksonville game. LJ's conduct towards the media and the homosexual slurs will be the justification for his release.

But we all know that LJ's release will be a result of his critical comments of Haley. I'm done with LJ. DONE. I'm sure we can find someone off the street that can average the same 2 yards per carry that LJ is blessing the Chiefs with.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Trade deadline has come and passed. So he can't be traded to another team till February 2010.

After watching Haley's press conference today, I fully expect LJ to be released within the next 24 hours. Haley had good things to say about Kolby Smith and expects him to be ready by the Jacksonville game. LJ's conduct towards the media and the homosexual slurs will be the justification for his release.

But we all know that LJ's release will be a result of his critical comments of Haley. I'm done with LJ. DONE. I'm sure we can find someone off the street that can average the same 2 yards per carry that LJ is blessing the Chiefs with.
    Honestly, I think this is what LJ wants, he is doing this because he wants to be released. I say let's bust that huge contract of his and put him on the practice squad until the end of the season.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

How can you say with a straight face that what Priest did wasn't impressive? He perfected the art of patience and using his blockers. That's part of being a running back the last I checked.

LJ brought an element of speed and power when he was in his prime. He also was aided by some huge holes to work with. Priest had those holes too, but wasn't as reliant on them as LJ was. Without holes opening up in front of him, LJ has been nothing but a league average RB.

As for LJ's attitude. This hasn't been a recent problem. IT'S BEEN A PROBLEM SINCE HE'S GOT HERE!!! Rember Dick and his "diapers" comment LJ's rookie season?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Honestly, I think this is what LJ wants, he is doing this because he wants to be released. I say let's bust that huge contract of his and put him on the practice squad until the end of the season.
    I'm not sure it is worth wasting a roster spot on LJ. This has become a league issue because of the slurs, so I would imagine there will be some kind of suspension coming from the NFL. That may pave the way for the Chiefs to see some kind of monetary compensation prior to his release. I wouldn't expect to see LJ in pads again as a Chief though.

Quote Originally Posted by KU4LIFE View Post
    How can you say with a straight face that what Priest did wasn't impressive? He perfected the art of patience and using his blockers. That's part of being a running back the last I checked.

LJ brought an element of speed and power when he was in his prime. He also was aided by some huge holes to work with. Priest had those holes too, but wasn't as reliant on them as LJ was. Without holes opening up in front of him, LJ has been nothing but a league average RB.

As for LJ's attitude. This hasn't been a recent problem. IT'S BEEN A PROBLEM SINCE HE'S GOT HERE!!! Rember Dick and his "diapers" comment LJ's rookie season?
    I agree with you.

You guys saw Charles blast out the back feild right? It wasn't my imagination.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I say we continue to make him run up the middle with our o line. That is punishment enough.
    Excellent idea! Give him 40 carries straight up the gut.;)

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm not sure it is worth wasting a roster spot on LJ. This has become a league issue because of the slurs, so I would imagine there will be some kind of suspension coming from the NFL. That may pave the way for the Chiefs to see some kind of monetary compensation prior to his release. I wouldn't expect to see LJ in pads again as a Chief though.
    I say send him to Oakland, but make him live in San Francisco or Berkeley...we'll see how many more homophobic slurs he drops.

p.s. I suggest Oakland because I don't want to see him in SF. Although sending him to Houston might be best for everyone as you might get a late draft pick for him to solve their short yardage problem. He becomes essentially a situational/back-up back...and KC might get a late draft pick.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I could care less if LJ is the leading rusher for the Chiefs. I only care about the fact that this idiot is still a damn Chief.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I could care less.
    ...This.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast