Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowe

Default Bowe

may be a dumbass sometime, but it looks like he's trying (or the chiefs are forcing him) to get better and try harder.

Cris Carter, Michael Irvin provide tough love to Dwayne Bowe | ProFootballTalk.com

Look what this camp did for Sidney Rice last year.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Persoanlly, I think he is the single biggest Dumbass in the NFL and you can't fix what is between his ears. I just don't think he understands.
    Well, that's just silly.

I'll go ahead and say that the guy who polishes off a dinner of face-first motorcycle accidents with a light dessert of three rapes in two years; shoots himself in the leg with an unregistered gun he had in his sweatpants waistband at a CLUB; goes to prison for dogfighting then shoots his co-defendant at his own birthday party; or manages to eat, sleep, and purple drank himself out of the league in 3 years after being the #1 overall pick are light-years ahead of Bowe in the biggest dumb@ss category.

bowe will step it up this year. i am stoked about the offense this year they finished the year strong last year.and there is just something differant about this years team. they are buying into the system and have true coordinators with superbowl rings. say what you want each and every player on the team has to respect crenells and weiss's rings. respect the rings damn it whooooooooo i am stoked i can not wait until training camp

I am simple going to say, this is make or break year for DB, as a Chief, It is time to be a consistent WR, someone that is the go to guy, WHO WILL CATCH THE DAMM BALL! no matter how it is thrown, make the catch. It is your job to catch the ball, you are paid way to much so far, for dropping easy passes that would have, helped the TEAM, last season.

Let me correct that, Passes, that you should have caught!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 07-13-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    Well, that's just silly.

I'll go ahead and say that the guy who polishes off a dinner of face-first motorcycle accidents with a light dessert of three rapes in two years; shoots himself in the leg with an unregistered gun he had in his sweatpants waistband at a CLUB; goes to prison for dogfighting then shoots his co-defendant at his own birthday party; or manages to eat, sleep, and purple drank himself out of the league in 3 years after being the #1 overall pick are light-years ahead of Bowe in the biggest dumb@ss category.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I've decided to let D Bowe speak in his own defense, rather than me simply give my opinion of him...this is his recent Facebook status the past week:

Dwayne Bowe:To everyone who's just now getting serious with life remember this. "Don't worry about the Set Back, Focus on the Comeback."

Also, he is promoting this on this Facebook page:

Dwayne BoweTO ALL OF my FANS 18 & UNDER WHO WANNA LEARN MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL FROM me REMEMBER TO SIGN UP FOR my FIRST FOOTBALL CAMP IN KC ON JULY 16TH! TAKE A LOOK AT THE FLYER ON my PAGE AND MAKE SURE TO EMAIL nflcamp@franceathletes.com TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ToDaY!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well, that's just silly.

I would tend to agree. I stand corrected. Is it better to say he is the singlge biggest dumbass on the Chiefs, as far as we know.

I am not saying he can't turn it around, but I think he is very immature and not humble enough to put in the work needed to play. I think his talent alone is the only reason he is still on this team, but I do feel he is on thin ice.

oh he's easily the bigges DA on the chiefs. Of course, I try to remember that I have been an idiot at parts of my life, and I like to think I am still evolving and maturing as a person.

If he's committed to doing the same, then he will.

oh he's easily the bigges DA on the chiefs. Of course, I try to remember that I have been an idiot at parts of my life, and I like to think I am still evolving and maturing as a person.

If he's committed to doing the same, then he will.
    Is he really committed to it, or is his hand being forced by Todd Hailey and the CLARK family.

Well, that's just silly.

Epic post.

Quote Originally Posted by KC fan 01 View Post
    I just don't want literally every receiver dropping easy catches... That made me mad, Chambers, Bowe, Long, Bradley, Cottam, Pope, etc. Unacceptable. Todd Haley was a receivers coach in ARZ so he probably was mad as heck all season. I want to see Bowe back in his '08-09 form as well. He was really good for KC during them years. Also, I want Moeaki to be like Tony G. the way ppl are raving about him in mini-camps he sounds like he can actually catch.
    Your crazy Chambers was a huge relief to our team and caught most of the balls that were thrown to him, I don't remember Pope dropping more then 1 or 2 balls. I think it's going to be awhile before we see a Tony G. I think all the really good athletic guys that are 6"5 and over go to the NBA because the pay is better. Once the NFL starts paying NBA money we will get the big athletic guys at that position. Imagine a Lebron James (don't like the guy btw) at TE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast