Thread: mock draft

Default mock draft

jagsrep has given me an idea. Why don't we attempt to organize a mock draft, here on The Crowd? perhaps set-up a time and date, assign multiple teams to each participant, and do a little bit of research for our assigned teams, it will give us each, a better insight of, not only the players in the draft, but of some of the other teams in the league. Maybe, just do two rounds, or something.

Just an idea. Let me know what you guys think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    jagsrep has given me an idea. Why don't we attempt to organize a mock draft, here on The Crowd? perhaps set-up a time and date, assign multiple teams to each participant, and do a little bit of research for our assigned teams, it will give us each, a better insight of, not only the players in the draft, but of some of the other teams in the league. Maybe, just do two rounds, or something.

Just an idea. Let me know what you guys think of it.

Sounds fun, however, might be a little more feasible(sp) when we have a few more active members.

Agreed. But, if we have only six members, then we would have four members drafting for five different teams, and the remaining two members, would draft for six teams.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Agreed. But, if we have only six members, then we would have four members drafting for five different teams, and the remaining two members, would draft for six teams.
    Hey, go for it bud but I think that your gonna find that folks aren't gonna want to go through the trouble of drafting for five or six teams. :)