Awards:
    2008 CFL's Most Outstanding Rookie Award
    Honours:
    2003 Gatorade High School Player of the Year
    Records:
    19 Different Records at North Dakota
    Career stats
    Playing stats at CFL.ca
    Weston Dressler (born June 14, 1985) is a professional Canadian football slotback that is currently a free agent. Dressler played for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League from 2008 to 2013. He was signed by the Roughriders as a street free agent in 2008. He played college football for the North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

Early years

College career

Professional career

Personal

Statistics

References

He's tiny, and already 28. They say 27 is the average peak of a pro athlete. Don't know what to think about this. Hoping he is Wes welker?

As a Rider fan I can tell you that he is one of the best receivers we have ever had on our team in 100 years of football. Whether he does well or not so well with the chiefs you can expect a player that is going to give his all on every play and every practice. Very classy player, heart of a lion and he may not be very big but he plays big. We are all very sad to see him go but wish him the best. Here are a few of his many highlights.

Last edited by RiderzFan; 01-31-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: videos not working

I worry about his size and the rule differences between the CFL and the NFL but if he can make the transition between the two he might be one of the best things to happen to our Chiefs in a long long time!

RiderzFan.....Sorry you guys are losing such a good player, but hang out here....if he can make it in the NFL then he has come to a team where he will be truly appreciated.

My biggest concern is his ability to get off the line. I don't think I saw once where he had to, from a set position, beat press coverage and create separation. Jury is certainly out on this one.

Doubtful we signed him for a big number. We'll see if he makes it past training camp. Would be nice if he helped out our receiving depth.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Alex showed he can fling the pigskin with the best of them. We need some good and not too expensive targets for him. Hope Dressler can make it in the NFL as a Chief.

He most likely would fill a slot role. Is he any good with punt returns? If so, I think he may be insurance in case DMC is asking a lot of money to come back here. Then again, this could just be a "lets take a chance and see if he makes the team" type of move.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    He most likely would fill a slot role. Is he any good with punt returns? If so, I think he may be insurance in case DMC is asking a lot of money to come back here. Then again, this could just be a "lets take a chance and see if he makes the team" type of move.
    I seem to recall him returning a lot of punts, not a game breaker back there, but he won't hurt you either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast