Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Five Chiefs in the Pro Bowl

Default Five Chiefs in the Pro Bowl

Reflects the fact that indeed we do have talent, and it is widely recognized.

Charles, Hali, Johnson, Berry and Colquitt.
    Only three other AFC teams with more representatives.

All deserving IMO. Comments?

My only comment is that its never good to have a punter on the all pro roster. A record for punts inside the twenty. Not a good reflection on our offence.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 12-26-2012 at 07:23 PM.

good thing they don't pick coaches for how good they did during the season! Congrats to these 5 great players!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post

Charles, Hali, Johnson, Berry and Colquitt.
    Only three other AFC teams with more representatives.

All deserving IMO. Comments?

My only comment is that its never good to have a punter on the all pro roster. A record for punts inside the twenty. Not a good reflection on our offence.
    You beat me by a minute! More players in than wins. Not a good reflection on our coaching staff. We have the talent ...

Congrats to the players that made it, especially P Dustin Colquitt!
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

Testament to show you the importance of coaching. We are gonna have the first pick of the draft and have five pro bowlers????

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Testament to show you the importance of coaching. We are gonna have the first pick of the draft and have five pro bowlers????
    Been saying this all year. This team has more talent then 2 wins
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Yep...Pioli has done well in that regard. Will be a shame if poor coaching decisions ends his run as GM.

They are well deserving of the honor. Likely to be 2-14 and yet we have five Chiefs representing the AFC in the Pro Bowl tells me that it's more about the coaching than the majority of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Yep...Pioli has done well in that regard. Will be a shame if poor coaching decisions ends his run as GM.
    And qb decision....he did think cassel and Quinn were good enough.... But hell I sure as hell didn't think cassel would suck as bad as he did. But yeah 5 pro bowlers that says something to the talent on this roster.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    And qb decision....he did think cassel and Quinn were good enough.... But hell I sure as hell didn't think cassel would suck as bad as he did. But yeah 5 pro bowlers that says something to the talent on this roster.
    My case is more do we want to bring in a new GM, who will want to bring in all his own players? I mean, we're talking wholesale changes across the board, including a whole new scouting dept that will be behind the rest of the league in terms of 2013 NFL draft prep.

Look at the failure at the QB position. Then go back and look at the drafts and picks the Chiefs have had. In terms of 1st rounders, there hasn't been a single good QB available when the Chiefs picked. I am very upset that we didn't get one of the solid QBs in this draft and are stuck w/ Stanzi who can't even see time on the field behind two terrible QBs though.

As I see it, he has a high pick, and one more shot to get the coaching position right. I like those odds over bringing in unknown behind door #2.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast