Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VERY special piece of Cheifs history

Default VERY special piece of Cheifs history

Hello KC fans,
    I have a very important/rare piece of Chief memorablia from 1966 that I would like someone to give me an idea what it may be worth, and, if interesed, perhaps purchase from me. I rather not get into to much details here, for personal reasons for my and his (former Chief players' family). SO, if you are SERIOUSLY a historian of franchise or die hard fan with deep pockets, and are truley interested, post back a way that i can communicate with you off of this forum. You can also reach me on twitter @McDolfan

Thanks,
    Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by BryBo View Post
    Hello KC fans,
    I have a very important/rare piece of Chief memorablia from 1966 that I would like someone to give me an idea what it may be worth, and, if interesed, perhaps purchase from me. I rather not get into to much details here, for personal reasons for my and his (former Chief players' family). SO, if you are SERIOUSLY a historian of franchise or die hard fan with deep pockets, and are truley interested, post back a way that i can communicate with you off of this forum. You can also reach me on twitter @McDolfan

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Bryan, You come on to the Home of the Chiefs, The Chiefs Crowd! You join, and your first post is a thread starter, and you misspell the Chiefs in the title? Then you want to sell something? What are you trying to sell? More info needed. Members be aware, is my opinion at this time.

Damn!.. That is an unfortunate typo. Sorry! Members need not beware, and I hardly think this is something I will ever sell, but would like to get an idea what it's vaule is... escpecially to a CHIEF fan... I have the 1966 Champion bracelet given to the players wives/girlfriends before the first super bowl (called the "World Championship Game" at the time)

Obviously I am not a Chiefs fan. No hate, just I've been a Dolphin fan since the age of 8. But that is beside the point, and not why I am posting here.

Damn!.. That is an unfortunate typo. Sorry! Members need not beware, and I hardly think this is something I will ever sell, but would like to get an idea what it's vaule is... escpecially to a CHIEF fan... I have the 1966 Champion bracelet given to the players wives/girlfriends before the first super bowl (called the "World Championship Game" at the time)
    We have a forum for this type of posts. I will move it to that forum.

This may or may not be something that someone here would be interested in seeing, aside from me flying to KC... thought I would give it a shot, seeing that it is the ONLY thing I have in the bank's safety deposit box...

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We have a forum for this type of posts. I will move it to that forum.
    thanks.

This may or may not be something that someone here would be interested in seeing, aside from me flying to KC... thought I would give it a shot, seeing that it is the ONLY thing I have in the bank's safety deposit box...
    Well nobody is going to be interested in something that might be or could be or what the heck is! You need to give us some info or, are you just a spammer, that will get the hammer!

Members, I have no idea what Bryan is trying to get a value for or intentions on if selling, other than what he has posted, so if any interest, contact him, no pictures or other info has been yet been posted, so I stand by my warning of be aware!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 07-27-2012 at 01:04 AM.

No offense intended to you BryBo...but if I was a potential buyer, my question of concern would be...

Why do you have it, is it yours, was it given to you, or are you trying to sell it for someone else? Do you have documentation of ownership, so as to verify it's legit? If so, why try to sell it in fan forums...why not contact a professional broker to auction such a rare, very valuable, & historic piece of jewelry?

I assume the wives bracelet is a mate of sorts to the Championship ring given to their player spouses? As such, it's likely pure gold with diamonds, etc..

Such a piece of jewelry as you've described, has the potential to bring thousands if promoted & auctioned professionally, much more than one would be likely to negotiate on a fan forum. Just sayin~ :/

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

BryBo...you should contact the Chiefs franchise here in Kansas City and ask if they would be interested in purchasing it from you. They have an impressive collection of such historic pieces on display throughout the 'Hall of Honor', which is a walking museum of sorts built within Arrowhead.

Bob Moore is the Chiefs franchise 'official' historian, and who you might wish to contact.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast