Thread: Buluga a RT!

You know... yet again I'm starting to learn another direction. Albert has so much more physical potential at LT than Bulaga does. 35+ inch arms, more athletic, quicker on his feet, just as big and strong.

Dan Williams, Eric Berry, Russell Okung. We must end up with one of those 3 players. We can acquire a RT in the 2nd or 3rd round easily.
    Last edited by yashi; 04-07-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Well if Bulaga is a ROT, and Albert is an OG, let's look for a LOT.

I'll be thrilled if they take Bulaga as a LOT though. Just saying, we need a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well if Bulaga is a ROT, and Albert is an OG, let's look for a LOT.

I'll be thrilled if they take Bulaga as a LOT though. Just saying, we need a LOT.
    There are a couple of other guys out there. Trent Williams had a great combine and is climbing up draft boards. I honestly think he's the guy over Bulaga if we decide to go LT, just b/c the upside is higher IMO, and obviously b/c of this latest revelation about Bulaga being more of a RT.

Anthony Davis is another name, but he's got bust written all over him. I'd rather not waste a 5th on him.

at this point I'd rather have 2 RTs than our current situation of having an over matched LT and no RT.

hes falling very fast..im not sold on him

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    You know... yet again I'm starting to learn another direction. Albert has so much more physical potential at LT than Bulaga does. 35+ inch arms, more athletic, quicker on his feet, just as big and strong.

Dan Williams, Eric Berry, Russell Okung. We must end up with one of those 3 players. We can acquire a RT in the 2nd or 3rd round easily.
    Absolutely. Albert will be a VERY good LT this year. He is used to his weight, knows the scheme and has an offensive mastermind focusing more attention on him.
    I still think we're in need of more interior lineman over a RT though. O'callaghan wasn't terrible last year, waters isn't getting any younger and wiegman is only a 1 year solution.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter