Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give Bowe The Ball!

Default Give Bowe The Ball!

im glad jeff webb and sammie parker are getting their share of the pie but frankly i would rather see dwayne bowe making those over the top catches and getting yards after the catch and scoring TD's....how come one week we hear about D-BO and then the next week its like they aren't even getting him involved? COME ON NOW HERM AND SOLARI!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would say that he's playing more people to prevent us from being too predictable. Not hard to put a few men on three guys on the offense. The more "star" players we have, the better off we are.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    im glad jeff webb and sammie parker are getting their share of the pie but frankly i would rather see dwayne bowe making those over the top catches and getting yards after the catch and scoring TD's....how come one week we hear about D-BO and then the next week its like they aren't even getting him involved? COME ON NOW HERM AND SOLARI!
    Give DBo the ball!!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I would say that he's playing more people to prevent us from being too predictable. Not hard to put a few men on three guys on the offense. The more "star" players we have, the better off we are.
    I would say you have nailed it!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

He was given a few chances. They threw a pair of "jump-balls" his way and he almost made a pair of big plays.

But have you ever noticed that even Chad Johnson and Steve Smith tend to disappear for a game or two, then re-emerge the next week? It is the nature of the position. I think they did well to give him the opportunities that they did. If Bowe makes those two catches, then there is no complaint about not trying to get him the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    He was given a few chances. They threw a pair of "jump-balls" his way and he almost made a pair of big plays.

But have you ever noticed that even Chad Johnson and Steve Smith tend to disappear for a game or two, then re-emerge the next week? It is the nature of the position. I think they did well to give him the opportunities that they did. If Bowe makes those two catches, then there is no complaint about not trying to get him the ball.
    I think DBowe will have a great game this week. Since this is a AFC West game I see us going against Herm's typical philosophy and airing it out more. I think all the WR's and TE's will get their hands on the ball and a chance to score some points.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I think DBowe will have a great game this week. Since this is a AFC West game I see us going against Herm's typical philosophy and airing it out more. I think all the WR's and TE's will get their hands on the ball and a chance to score some points.
    I see us running the ball down their throats. Oakland's run defense is piss poor and Hermie is licking his chops I'm sure.

Just throw it up near the "Black Hole" and let D-Bowe suck it up. He catches everything near him.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=610&dateline=11923981  67

Quote Originally Posted by chiefinsyr View Post
    Just throw it up near the "Black Hole" and let D-Bowe suck it up. He catches everything near him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to post pictures directly in the post then do this.

If you are at the website and can see the picture (like the one above) right click on it and then select Properties.

Copy the Address and then when you are here posting use that button above the posting area (it looks like a mountain with a sun above it) and then paste the address in there.

The picture will show up in your post!

Voila!

Last edited by hermhater; 10-20-2007 at 10:40 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If you want to post pictures directly in the post then do this.

If you are at the website and can see the picture (like the one above) right click on it and then select Properties.

Copy the Address and then when you are here posting use that button above the posting area (it looks like a mountain with a sun above it) and then paste the address in there.

The picture will show up in your post!

Voila!

Or maybe not... that one didn't show up.

If that happens you can save the image to desktop, documents, whatever and then upload it to the site!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast