Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Homefield advantage? Pssh

Default Homefield advantage? Pssh

Your stadium was empty as hell lol

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

Im glad we didnt draft dorsey over mcfadden AHAHAHAHA!!! What a bust.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

you guys suck. get out of my division suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryknows View Post
    LMFAO!!!

It's always quite funny when Chief fans fight ha-ha, it's a lose lose situation, whoever wins the fight YOUR STILL A LOSER!!

You guys wont beat the Falcons, hell, you guys might not even win a da,n game this year. Your team is terrible, where was that noisy arrowhead stadium?

It was as empty as hell. empty seats everywhere. This is not the arrowhead stadium that I know of, usually that place is packed. But this time around, I think Chief fans finally wised up and realized that their team is the worst in the league and wont bother to show up for any more games.

Some may call me a troll, Im just tellin' it like it is.

Stop embrassing the afc west. get better or get the hell out of my division.

EDIT: LOL! I just thought about this. The state of Missouri has two of the worst football teams in america LMFAOROFL!!!

THE Missouri Tigers would beat the hell out of the Chiefs or the Rams LOL!

How sad.

Gelnn dorsey is the worst player on your defensive line lol. he will be a gigantic bust.

McFaddenOwnsDorsey
    Have fun not getting a win for the next 2+ months. Buffalo and the Chargers are gonna steamroll you. Owned? LULULULZZ!!!!!! Btw, your owner should be in a retirement home.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

MU rules! Go Tigers! Mizzou will have total domination over the big 12 this year.

Soooooo funny to see raiders fans talking about other people's teams sucking and blah blah blah. God, these guys never fail to prove their ignorance. While I have met a few cool ones, most raider fans run their mouths so ignorantly it seems they haven't been watching football for the last six years. Oh wait, if I was a raider fan, I wouldn't have been either.
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 09-16-2008 at 02:26 PM.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

You raiders spent like 150 plus million dollars in the off season only to beat us with all of our rookies and a third string quarterback by 23-8? wow that was money well spent At least we have something to build on and as your guys enter retirement in the next few years where will that money be? with them on the beach sipping drinks and still laughing at what a joke of a team and especially JOKE OF AN OWNER they played for. good look winning another game this year and Don't get too ****y because you guys get your asses kicked at Home all the time ! By the way Admins....Do we really need this guy around here disrespecting our members ? I thinks its time to take out the trash !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    You raiders spent like 150 plus million dollars in the off season only to beat us with all of our rookies and a third string quarterback by 23-8? wow that was money well spent At least we have something to build on and as your guys enter retirement in the next few years where will that money be? with them on the beach sipping drinks and still laughing at what a joke of a team and especially JOKE OF AN OWNER they played for. good look winning another game this year and Don't get too ****y because you guys get your asses kicked at Home all the time ! By the way Admins....Do we really need this guy around here disrespecting our members ? I thinks its time to take out the trash !
    I'm not too concerned about him at this point. One of the other Admins might feel differently though. Don't worry though, we have our eyes on him.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I agree!!!!

**** him, he probably forgot how to spell ChiefsCrowd by now anyways!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

does this clown not remember the winning streak we had and the rest of the afc west had on them

Whats funny is that he is such a loser he has to hang out in a Chiefs forums and then Go get hisWOW buddies after school and show them how he typed mean things to the the Chiefs fans and then type things like PWNED like all the other little high schoolers playing online games. He is so cool !

Whats funny is that he is such a loser he has to hang out in a Chiefs forums and then Go get hisWOW buddies after school and show them how he typed mean things to the the Chiefs fans and then type things like PWNED like all the other little high schoolers playing online games. He is so cool !

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    MU rules! Go Tigers! Mizzou will have total domination over the big 12 this year.

Soooooo funny to see raiders fans talking about other people's teams sucking and blah blah blah. God, these guys never fail to prove their ignorance. While I have met a few cool ones, most raider fans run their mouths so ignorantly it seems they haven't been watching football for the last six years. Oh wait, if I was a raider fan, I wouldn't have been either.

11/29 - us KU fans and you kitty cat fans should get together for this!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast