Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Default The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Hello everyone! I'm a new user to the forum, but long time Chiefs fan. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!! :)

With that said...

I have started a petition online to let the Chiefs organization know that we are mad, and we want change! We want Herm Edwards to go, now!

This is a brand new petition, and I am hoping that we can get thousands of signatures quickly, to send to Mr. Hunt and Mr. Peterson to let them know that enough is enough, we are tired of mediocrity and we want Herm gone now!

Please visit the below petition at the following link, and PLEASE spread the word to everyone you know. Let's speak up! Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fireherm/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I'm not signing crap like that unless it say's fire Carl first then let's see what Herm can do.

Herm would be the same old Herm he was in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Moore, if he were to leave, would likely get a head coaching job, and I don't think that we will be giving up on Herm too soon.

Coughlin is an interesting prospect. I like what he does.

Mora Jr. isn't a real big offensive line guy. I'd rather not.

I really like Reid and Chow though. If we were able to get one of those guys as OC, I'd be thrilled.
    Are you kidding me?

Coughlin is a joke.

Though I have heard he has lightened up in the locker room and is respected slightly more this year by the players.

I don't see that in our organization either.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Are you kidding me?

Coughlin is a joke.

Though I have heard he has lightened up in the locker room and is respected slightly more this year by the players.

I agree. I'm not sure we need a dictator in our locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post

Kinda like???
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Kinda like???
    Eggsactly!!!

Eggsactly!!!
    Yep!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Ummmm just a thought, but there are a couple other fits...

1) Tom Moore---not sure if he'd leave, but he is the long time off coordinator for Indy

It seems he has done a good job in Indy I guess although I don't know enough of what he has done to comment.

2) Jim Mora Jr.---he got a raw deal trying to run his scheme with Michael Vick. Not a good fit, and Vick never developed.
    Again don't have enough knowledge to comment.

3) Tom Coughlin---his act has worn out in NY, but frankly if he could come in with the attitude he has this year of trying to work with his veterans, then he could be a good fit.

He would immediately lose the team, he is a worse locker room cancer then a displeased TO.

4) Andy Reid---things have gone south in Philly, he's a good coach, but may need a fresh start. Would do his kids good also to get a fresh start in a new town.
    He has no class, no brains, and he isn't a good coach, he demands respect but doesn't try to earn it. This is the worst case scenario for me. I would rather sign Herm to a 10 year contract rather then sign this low life for 1 year.

5) Norm Chow---no head coaching experience, but offensive genius, he'll get a chance somewhere

I feel he would be a great head coach, just from what I have seen of him, the only problem with taking someone from O-Coordinator to head coach is the reverse of the problem we have with Herm, we might well go back to not having a D, It would be interesting to know how he was at delegating responsibility.

There's 5 others...sure Cowher would be great, but I'm not sure he has a price tag until his girls are out of school in 2009. I think Chow would be the best choice in this crowd...of course as a 49er fan I won't suggest Mike Singletary.
    Lol Singletary, sounds like a good choice to me. I think with what we have had to endure for the last 20 years, ups and downs and neither up or down, just very average, I believe that if Cowher were going to wait a year before he came back it might not be a bad idea to keep Herm another year and patiently wait for Cowher. Also another year with Herm is going to make princess Carl look all that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Are you kidding me?

Coughlin is a joke.

I was thinking more along the lines of an offensive coordinators spot for any of them, eventhough I doubt any of them would want anything less than a head coaching job. Herm isn't going anywhere yet.

There needs to be some people added to the who-to-fire list for me to sign it:

1. Queen Carl
    2. Herm
    3. Solari
    4. Dick Curl
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Are there any previous Chiefs players that might make a good Chiefs head coach? I know that no matter how much a person excelled as a player that it doesn't necessarily mean they will be an effective coach. But it's interesting that we never had a player for a coach before (Paul Wiggin and Herm Edwards were players, but never for Kansas City).
    Len Dawson for coach! (But he's in his 70's now!).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast