Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

Default Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

The Chiefs finally let Greg Wesley go yesterday. I am not upset he is gone by any means, but I disgusted with how the Chiefs handled this. They pretty much screwed Wesley in the worste way by sitting butt on the bench for two years and then finally releasing him a week before camp starts. Preventing him from signing on to a team with a decent contract. His demand will be extremely low right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No you dumb ****, you got it for your comments. Your post was a comparison of the Chiefs to the raiders and when I said something about you started crying about why you hate Canadians. Well on behalf of Canada....**** off and we are glad you don't plan on coming for a visit. If you want to talk Chiefs go ahead...but when you say we are just like the raiders you are not posting facts, you are just *****ing and complaining.
    Dude, walk away from the computer and take a deep breath. Wow!

What I said was "That seems to be how the Chiefs handle business lately. Screw players at every possible angle. I guess they're taking pages from the Al Davis personnel manual."

It seems the bold words got your panties in a wad. That statement was an opinion. An opinion as defined by Websters is- " a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter." So it was my opinion that the Chiefs were treating, or have treated in the past, players in a negative manner. In my opinion, the Chiefs treated Trent Green, Greg Wesley, Napolean Harris and most certainly Jared Allen in an unfair way. Just my opinion. I have some just like everyone else around here.
    Last edited by greg3564; 07-19-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Dude, walk away from the computer and take a deep breath. Wow!

What I said was "That seems to be how the Chiefs handle business lately. Screw players at every possible angle. I guess they're taking pages from the Al Davis personnel manual."

It seems the bold words got your panties in a wad. That statement was an opinion. An opinion as defined by Websters is- " a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter." So it was my opinion that the Chiefs were treating, or have treated in the past, players in a negative manner. In my opinion, the Chiefs treated Trent Green, Greg Wesley, Napolean Harris and most certainly Jared Allen in an unfair way. Just my opinion. I have some just like everyone else around here.
    ...And you are certainly entitled to them here. My advice, and this is simply my advice, is for one or both of you to place the other in your "ignore" list. Some personalities naturally clash; this I would suggest is one such time.

Thanks so much for the Webster version of what an opinion is. Glad to see you know how to use google. Sorry I don't like my team getting compared to the raiders. It was my "opinion" that someone who compares the Chiefs to the raiders in a negative way may want to see how they look in silver and black. Or am I now allowed to have an opinion seeing as I am Canadian and all.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thanks so much for the Webster version of what an opinion is. Glad to see you know how to use google. Sorry I don't like my team getting compared to the raiders. It was my "opinion" that someone who compares the Chiefs to the raiders in a negative way may want to see how they look in silver and black. Or am I now allowed to have an opinion seeing as I am Canadian and all.

Yes.

This is actually the kind of exchange that I feel is a whole lot more productive. JMHO

What is Chiefster saying. I have him on ignore.

Just kidding....

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What is Chiefster saying. I have him on ignore.

Just kidding....

Works for me; you won't get the warning I send you right before I ban you.

Just kidding....

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Works for me; you won't get the warning I send you right before I ban you.

Just kidding....

That is funny right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That is funny right there.

How the F we gonna let Greg Wesley go!!?!!!He was dope as hell with KC.:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    How the F we gonna let Greg Wesley go!!?!!!He was dope as hell with KC.:mad:
    I am utterly awestruck by the lack of your football knowledge.

Someone who has never watched a game of football would be more insightful.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast