Thread: FaceBook

Default FaceBook

ok...I'm sure it may have been posted already, but if there is anyone on here that uses Facebook and would like to "be friends"??? LOL!
    Send me a PM.
    **ChiefsChick**

Sorry if I sound stupid, but I would like to take this opportunity to ask about facebook. I've never had it and was just wondering what the advantage of it is. Cuz if you have msn, yahoo, or aim messenger that means you can be friends with whoever else you know that has one of those too. And can thus be able to chat live anytime both parties on online. I've also heard there's privacy concerns with facebook, so seems like messengers are the way to go. But I'm sure I'm missing something, not being familiar what just what facebook entails. I went to facebook.com once and all it displays is the chance to sign up for it. Doesn't explain what it's about so I decided not to sign up. Edit: Another question if I may. I used to be able to type in paragraphs. Makes for easier reading I think. But how come lately the posts once submitted are all in one paragraph?
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 08-06-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Sorry if I sound stupid, but I would like to take this opportunity to ask about facebook. I've never had it and was just wondering what the advantage of it is. Cuz if you have msn, yahoo, or aim messenger that means you can be friends with whoever else you know that has one of those too. And can thus be able to chat live anytime both parties on online. I've also heard there's privacy concerns with facebook, so seems like messengers are the way to go. But I'm sure I'm missing something, not being familiar what just what facebook entails. I went to facebook.com once and all it displays is the chance to sign up for it. Doesn't explain what it's about so I decided not to sign up. Edit: Another question if I may. I used to be able to type in paragraphs. Makes for easier reading I think. But how come lately the posts once submitted are all in one paragraph?
    Face book is not unlike what we do here at ChiefsCrowd, but with more options. Also, it is more open so topics can range from many different areas. It is pretty cool though, I am on there, and I have a few friends from Chiefscrowd as friends. It is not so much an Instant Message system, but more a network of people doing what we do here at ChiefsCrowd... Join up and add me.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

That about sums it up.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Facebook is retarded IMO. And yet i have one.
    Its goal is to help keep track of old friends from highschool
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I prefer Myface, or facespace.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    ok...I'm sure it may have been posted already, but if there is anyone on here that uses Facebook and would like to "be friends"??? LOL!
    Send me a PM.
    Im joining facebook later this month when I turn 13!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Face book is not unlike what we do here at ChiefsCrowd, but with more options. Also, it is more open so topics can range from many different areas. It is pretty cool though, I am on there, and I have a few friends from Chiefscrowd as friends. It is not so much an Instant Message system, but more a network of people doing what we do here at ChiefsCrowd... Join up and add me.
    Thanks for the explanation Hayvern. And you too honda. Maybe I'll sign up one of these days. Wow and I still am not getting paragraphs separated. But yet I see others are able to. Maybe I'll send a pm to a mod and see if he can help.

When's your birthday Aussie?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    When's your birthday Aussie?
    It says in my Sig!