Thread: Tyson Jackson hmm?

Default Tyson Jackson hmm?

I went camping for extra credit in my class and pretty much missed out on alot of news. I havn't been able to read much yet, but heard Cassel signed a contract, the Chiefs drafted Jackson, and then a few other guys.

I was suprised. I wish Pioli would have traded down and get more picks since Curry was gone. I think since we were getting a DE, we should have had Orakpo.

I really love what the rest of the AFC west was doing. Donks getting yet another back, Faiders getting a player they could have gotten later on, and teh Bolts picking up someone they didn't really need.

What else happened while I was gone?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

We drafted an "O" lineman and a WR in the 5th and 6th rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I went camping for extra credit in my class and pretty much missed out on alot of news. I havn't been able to read much yet, but heard Cassel signed a contract, the Chiefs drafted Jackson, and then a few other guys.

I was suprised. I wish Pioli would have traded down and get more picks since Curry was gone. I think since we were getting a DE, we should have had Orakpo.

I really love what the rest of the AFC west was doing. Donks getting yet another back, Faiders getting a player they could have gotten later on, and teh Bolts picking up someone they didn't really need.

Cassel did NOT sign a contract ... according to Pioli.

Our 5th round pick was an oak tree in Columbia.

curry was not gone we could have taken him but we did not.my initial rection to jackson was confusion untill i watched some film on him looked at his stats and read the q&a with him. what impressed me with his stats is that he had 32 tackles for losses that is very impressive. he seams to have a great attitude in saying he will no doubt give a 100% to the chiefs. we did not have any trade offers is what is being said as far as trading down

I guess we still have that women beater on the team, don't we? I was hoping to get an extra 5th round pick. ;-\
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Our 5th round pick was an oak tree in Columbia.
    SHUT IT

I guess we still have that women beater on the team, don't we? I was hoping to get an extra 5th round pick. ;-
    i am hoping now that carl is gone he gets in here and performs we really do need him and he is still a chief

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    curry was not gone we could have taken him but we did not.my initial rection to jackson was confusion untill i watched some film on him looked at his stats and read the q&a with him. what impressed me with his stats is that he had 32 tackles for losses that is very impressive. he seams to have a great attitude in saying he will no doubt give a 100% to the chiefs. we did not have any trade offers is what is being said as far as trading down
    I've been traaveling the country and the world all my life, working long hard hourd, for peanuts, for 40 or 50 million $ I could at least give 110%