Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a place to tailgate (Oct.7)

Default Looking for a place to tailgate (Oct.7)

Me and 5 other Canadians are coming down to Kansas City for the Oct 7 game. It is our first year in Kansas City we are looking for a place to tailgate. We will bring Canadian Beer!

Bring a grill, food, a cooler or two overflowing with beer, park, and set up camp. If you want it to grow, just make friends with your neighbors, or offer a brat or beer to passersby. Arrowhead tailgaters tend to be a friendly bunch.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Yeah man = just set up anywhere ! there is 80,000 people partying in the parking lot. You are bound to find a good time whatever side you are on - I prefer the G side or even further out to N I think . But thats just because I have never been on any other side and i know my way to my seats from there and the exit outa town !

Default looking for a place to tailgate(oct.7)

We won't have a vehicle with us because we are flying from Winnipeg, Manitoba

hey im in winnipeg (moved here last year) and im bussing down for the broncos game on nov 11th lol

Steal the Hotel Van and paint it red and gold and meet me at gate G. Ill be the one rolling around on my side like Curly from the three stooges going whoo- whoo-whooo from all the BEER me and Canada pounded down.!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Bring a grill, food, a cooler or two overflowing with beer, park, and set up camp. If you want it to grow, just make friends with your neighbors, or offer a brat or beer to passersby. Arrowhead tailgaters tend to be a friendly bunch.
    Sounds like a good time waiting to happen.

I am irate about my innability to get to the game. This was the game that I thought I had a chance to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Steal the Hotel Van and paint it red and gold and meet me at gate G. Ill be the one rolling around on my side like Curly from the three stooges going whoo- whoo-whooo from all the BEER me and Canada pounded down.!
    Sounds like a felony waiting to happen to me.....funny though. I can see the Headlines now..........
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

I dont know kansas city that well but there are whats seems like hundreds of buses dropping people off and picking people up at the front gates of Arrowhead. That might be an option and an inexpensive one at that .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast