2006- 6th
    2007- 4th
    2008- 10th

Browns Defense with Romeo as HC:

2005- 16th
    2006- 27th
    2007- 30th
    2008- 26th

Read into it what you want or don't want.....

In my opinion I think Romeo and Charlie were the perfect combo. They proved it in NE and they showed it here in KC. Now that Haley is gone it's too bad we could not have gotten Charlie back. A HC's record is just a part of the picture, it's the coaches around him that help's make his team what it is. We need a solid DC and OC to get to where we want to go. Just my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    No I did not "conveniently" leave them out. The arguments have been primarily based on his tenure at NE and how he is going to be a great HC.

That is why I posted that data.
    I understand that and I'm saying your conclusions are flawed because they are based on incomplete data. You cherry picked the data that you thought would best support your "mind-already-made-up" opinion, rather than forming your opinion after examining all of the data

If you want to go there....He has MORE talent on the Chiefs defensive roster than he has had ANYWHERE...
    So by your own admission a) his records at NE and CLE are not relevant because he was working with less talent, so you can't compare what he did there with what he is likely to do here, and B) He will do better with the Chiefs because he has more talent to work with.

You just made my point for me.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

No...I just know an EXCUSE when I see it. I have not personally attacked any the posters here, just expressed my thoughts and opinions.

I NEVER have said he has done a sh*tty job here (but think he could do better and don't think he will be a good HC) or anywhere else other than Cleveland and that is why is is no longer there. Period.

The data I pulled WAS total defensive ranking for his tenure at NE a Cleveland. Add KC to the mix, fine with me!! This D should be ranked high with the talent WE HAVE!!

Again, I hope he succeeds for the TEAM but I have my doubts.

How many times have you suited up AND been involved in coaching????
    So if someone offers an opinion that u say is an excuse it must be so because u know an excuse when i hear one but if you have an opinion we must take it as such.....am i the only ine that sees the hypicrisy in this.

I played high school football and was a varsity letter,i played basketball was a varsity letter, however i excelled in tennis for which i got a scholarship to play at rockhurst university. And i can tell u the anount of energy it takes to play at the college is a lot higher than the high school level. And i played a couple pro tournaments and lets just say professionals are another level.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    So if someone offers an opinion that u say is an excuse it must be so because u know an excuse when i hear one but if you have an opinion we must take it as such.....am i the only ine that sees the hypicrisy in this.

I played high school football and was a varsity letter,i played basketball was a varsity letter, however i excelled in tennis for which i got a scholarship to play at rockhurst university. And i can tell u the anount of energy it takes to play at the college is a lot higher than the high school level. And i played a couple pro tournaments and lets just say professionals are another level.
    LMAO!!! Ok!!

LMAO!!! Ok!!
    Wow is all im gonna say. First class. And people wonder why americans are hated. Sorry my life as an athelete doesnt meet ur high standards. I guess there is somebody perfect.

Wow is all im gonna say. First class. And people wonder why americans are hated. Sorry my life as an athelete doesnt meet ur high standards. I guess there is somebody perfect.
    So dbolan how much playing and coaching experience do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Enough to know that you can't be that good of a football player if you're not talked about on ESPN.

Football and basketball I'd play against you in. Tennis, uhm pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    He has yelled at the tv screen during games enough that he's practically stayed at a holiday inn! How dare you question his coaching skills.

As for player experience, he's probably run from the couch to the fridge several times during commercials...oh wait that's me. Hang on was this at a high school level or a pro level?

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Football and basketball I'd play against you in. Tennis, uhm pass.
    If ur evet in lake ozark we play sunday mornigs at 9 am flag football. Usually 10 to 14 guys its fun. Basketball im in a y league. Am i the greatest but i love playing. Let me know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast