Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good news for us chiefs fansOakland now loses there best receiver

Default Good news for us chiefs fansOakland now loses there best receiver

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    How do you feel about your off season? It might (be) just me being a faider hating Chiefs fan but I think you have taken a step back. Firing a coach that seemed to have you going in a good direction. Losing your best playing (player) in Nmandi and now losing on (one) of your guys in your passing game. Just seems like a step back to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Well, I will be honest and not a "homer". Cable (Cable's) firing may not be as bad as first thought. The O vastly improved under Hue Jackson, Cable was a firey (fiery) coach that help (helped) the team believe. But Hue has that fire too and the smarts to bring the O to the next level. Coaching wise, the team may be on (in) better hands.

Miller's is a big blow, but there are tight ends on the team ready to take his place and Reece makes a match up problems (match up problems, or a match up problem).

The one that hurts the most is Nmandi, no doubt more than his physical skills, his knowledge and leadership skills will be missed. But the Raiders have a long history of developing all pro CB (CBs). The last time we went through this, the Raiders was (were) the transition from C Wood to Nmandi. The Raider nation is hoping for the same from Nmandi to Rout.

Has (As) far as the season, my biggest concern is the OL, it will make or break the season. The Raiders could either win the west or go 8-8 or 7-8. In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have to agree the west is a toss up. The Broncos are going to take a beating this year. The bolts have one more good year left in them IMO. It will just depend (depends) on if they can limit there (their) bad start they almost always have. You guys(,) it will all depend on how your team adjust (adjusts) to the changes. You never know how that is going to go. We have to learn to win games late. We lost a number of games that we should have won last year because we couldn't finish. We had our chances in the first game against you guys but couldn't get the job done. It should be real (really) exciting to see how it plays out in the AFC West this year.
    Hey, I apologize in advance if I sound like a d!ck. Everybody (including myself) makes typological errors from time to time (See "Chifs move Lilja from RG to LG"), but reading your posts is making my head hurt! 15 errors in 3 posts! All I ask is that you proofread what you posted before you hit "submit reply," like I should always do. And if you don't know the difference between their, there and they're, to, too, and two, weather and whether, no, know and now, and which and witch, maybe you should research those words before you post. I learned these words in 3rd grade. You should know them by now.
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 08-03-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Hey, I apologize in advance if I sound like a d!ck. Everybody (including myself) makes typological errors from time to time (See "Chifs move Lilja from RG to LG"), but reading your posts is making my head hurt! 15 errors in 3 posts! All I ask is that you proofread what you posted before you hit "submit reply," like I should always do. And if you don't know the difference between their, there and they're, to, too, and two, weather and whether, no, know and now, and which and witch, maybe you should research those words before you post. I learned these words in 3rd grade. You should know them by now.
    Apology accepted.

Why are you saying sorry if you already no?

Couldn't resist. I agree with your statement a LOT, the one for me is people saying no when they mean know. If you knew I wouldn't have to tell you no! No is negative, know means you knew better.

As for the post, it's like the Faiders are intentionally trying to deal off every single good player they have. All must really want that 0-16 season. If so here's to hoping Andrew Luck is the next Jamarcus.
    Last edited by OPLookn; 08-03-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Faiders suck, Al davis is old, ditto, ditto... go chiefs

Yeah those "typological" errors are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Dude, you're my hero...

Oops

You know, I was thinking "typographical" as I typed that. I don't have any idea how that happened. Not there there aren't occasional logical errors in this forum as well. LOL.

We all make mistakes, Sorry if I made too big a deal about it. I was drinking and posting and, well, you know...

Oops

You know, I was thinking "typographical" as I typed that. I don't have any idea how that happened. Not there there aren't occasional logical errors in this forum as well. LOL.

We all make mistakes, Sorry if I made too big a deal about it. I was drinking and posting and, well, you know...
    You won't catch me doing that!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Dude, you're my hero...
    I do what I can.

Oops

Ain't no thing dude. Actually "typological" is an actual word with a meaning closely related to the study of grammar.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/typology

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You won't catch me doing that!!

No not you!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-04-2011 at 09:58 PM.

I do what I can.

Ain't no thing dude. Actually "typological" is an actual word with a meaning closely related to the study of grammar.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/typology
    I thought it had more to do with the study of fonts! You know, your Helvetica bold, Sans Serifs and what not!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast