Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

Default Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

Not that it's bad to be drafting in the top 5,but dang I hate watching them getting over paid.Our season is looking dimmer and dimmer each week.I was hoping we could get out of the disaster 5,but god only hopes we get hot(LOL thatd be nice)or get out by trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I thought I had sensored that 4-letter word out of these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    This guy obviously isn't a Chiefs fan. Yashi did a better job than I could listing his threads. This guy is a troll. No more no less. The fact that you agree with him says more about you than it does that validity of his opinions.
    I don't agree with him. I just happen to understand how someone could become frustrated enough to say things like he has.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

I don't agree with him. I just happen to understand how someone could become frustrated enough to say things like he has.
    If you understand the OP's belief that we should trade Bowe so he's off such a terrible franchise (which he actually posted in another thread he opened), then you are no longer a Chiefs fan.

Whats an OP?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Whats an OP?
    Original Poster

If you understand the OP's belief that we should trade Bowe so he's off such a terrible franchise (which he actually posted in another thread he opened), then you are no longer a Chiefs fan.
    Chief31 didn't say that and you know it. Just because he understands someone else's frustration, doesn't mean he shares the same viewpoints.
    :pokey:
    Last edited by Coach; 09-22-2009 at 11:55 PM.

I don't think that that is his actual belief, but a show of frustration.

Mere overreaction.

Much like your reactions to this thread.

I don't think that that is his actual belief, but a show of frustration.

Mere overreaction.

Much like your reactions to this thread.
    I don't think that's his actual belief either. I think he's trolling by stating obviously inflammatory and increasingly negative posts. I think that anyone who is ignoring this is doing so either out of his own desire to inflame or a catastrophic blindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Chief31 didn't say that and you know it. Just because he understands someone else's frustration, doesn't mean he shares the same viewpoints.
    :pokey:
    The OP is not a Chiefs fan. You know this and I know this.

If a poster states that he believes the Chiefs are such a bad franchise that top players should be traded to avoid the indignity of being on the Chiefs, they are not a Chiefs fan.

I know Chiefs31 didn't say he agreed. He merely "understood." Which means what, exactly?

Chiefs31 wants to be a fan without going through the bad times. He wants to join the Chiefs bandwagon when things get good. How do I know this? He's pretending the OP is a legitimate fan.

I don't think that's his actual belief either. I think he's trolling by stating obviously inflammatory and increasingly negative posts. I think that anyone who is ignoring this is doing so either out of his own desire to inflame or a catastrophic blindness.
    Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    I wasent serious calm Down,you take things to serious Gosh.No we shouldn't trade bowe duh
    Good thing the site's management doesn't make those kind of assumpions at what one "might" actually mean.

I mean, can you even imagine how many infractions you would have piled up by now?

Good thing the site's management doesn't make those kind of assumpions at what one "might" actually mean.

I mean, can you even imagine how many infractions you would have piled up by now?

Where are you getting that quote from? Because it's nowhere on this thread.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast