Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs need to Trade Colquitt

Default Chiefs need to Trade Colquitt

Of course I am being sarcastic, but he is really the only players on this team with trade value. If they are rebuilding, maybe we could get a third for him.

Unfortunately, the trade deadline has passed, so we'll have to wait until the offseason to trade the last remaining vestiges of talent off of the team.

Why not trade Larry Johnson? We could use the picks to overhaul the offensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Why not trade Larry Johnson? We could use the picks to overhaul the offensive line.
    I don't see anyone wanting LJ. His Salary will be high, he can't stop hitting women. He has a bad attitude and is missing meetings.

The Chiefs need to stop punting so much.

But I guess Herm gets a kick out of it. (my lame joke of the day)

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Of course I am being sarcastic, but he is really the only players on this team with trade value. If they are rebuilding, maybe we could get a third for him.
    Im glad you started of with being sarcastic! He is probably the only really good pick we got under Herm! It was a no brainer for him but still best pick. As far as a 3rd? That is just rediculous! Just the same as TG not being worth as much as Shockey. Atleast TG can stay healthy through an entire season. Shockey, no matter how good he is supposed to be, will never come close to TG's records. I dont think Shockey has played a full season since he was drafted!.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    We tried and no one wants him! Also we could be looking at a full year suspension from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post

Yep, but thats our best defensive play atm!

Im sure he does, since I wouldnt hire him for anything more than a SP coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    A third rounder that seems high for a punter. Of course with all the show time he is getting this year he may end up breaking some punting records and lay claim to best punter in the NFL so maybe that is not to high after all.................

Of course with sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    A third rounder that seems high for a punter. Of course with all the show time he is getting this year he may end up breaking some punting records and lay claim to best punter in the NFL so maybe that is not to high after all.................

Of course with sarcasm
    We drafted Colquitt in the third round, granted it was a compensation pick after the traditional 3rd round picks. I think he has proven to be one of the best 3rd rounder the Chiefs have ever taken.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post

i got a kick outta that one.... KUDOS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i got a kick outta that one.... KUDOS!
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast