Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you pick

Default Who would you pick

Simple, you can pick anyone but Suh. He is the only player that we know will be gone. So make your pick as though we are picking #2. Make your pick and a brief note to tell us why.

My pick: Eric Berry - Easy to exsplain, if there is one player on defence that can affect the whole defence, it is a safty. Proof Ed Reed, Troy Polamalo, Darren Sharper.

Eric Berry. Best fit for our system/need/position in draft.

agreed Berry would fit well and a great need. he's kinda of smal though thats my only thing against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    agreed Berry would fit well and a great need. he's kinda of smal though thats my only thing against him.
    He's identical size to Ed Reed :). Berry is also my number 1 target. He will benefit the run and pass D.

Berry has been my pick for the entire season and I'm sticking with it. If he's being compared to Ed Reed, I'd like a guy like that already, but even more so after seeing what the Ravens are doing to the Pats.

Thanks Aussie!

I don't follow NCAA football, so can't contribute an opinion rationally relating to the draft, but from the looks of it...many wiser than I seem to favor Berry...so I sure hope we get him!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Rolando McClain. Besides NT, ILB is the weakest position on the Defense. McClain is good against the run and in coverage, has good instints. He is smart, not only knowing his position, but those of his teamates and gets them lined up. A firey leader that loves football. I don't know of too many players that spend time with their girl friends watching game film.
    You take McClain in the 1st rd and another rush OLb in the 2nd, Miller or Norwood will probably be available.
    If we can get a NT as a FA. The safties won't have to play in the box as much in run support and with a better pass rush opposing QB's won't have 6 seconds to throw the ball, thus the CB's will look better.

Barring are needs?

For different Scenarios....
    WR - Danario Alexander - Missouri
    KR/PR - Jordan Shipley - Texas
    QB - Colt McCoy (Before injury) - Texas
    RB - Mark Ingram (Heisman Winner!) - Alabama
    SS - Eric Berry - Tennesse
    LB - Rolando McClain - Alabama
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Relondo McClain any day. Natural leader, fast, good in coverage, sideline to sideline sure tackler, hes played in the 3-4, and he can hit. I like his build too...6'1 250. With a LB like that in the middle, our safety play would be better automatically. Still need a NT though...

Well I'd like to have either Berry or Okung if both those guys are gone than I'd try and trade down and than I'd select the BPA out of these options

(in this order)
    1. Rolando McClain
    2. Joe Haden
    3. Dan Williams
    4. Anthony Davis
    5.Terrance Cody
    6. Dez Bryant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast