Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Damon or Brodie?

Default Damon or Brodie?

Who's going to be the starter?

:sign0163:

I think we should give Croyle a shot. He handled himself pretty well at Alabama. Hopefully we have a decent running game going into the season to take pressure off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I think we should give Croyle a shot. He handled himself pretty well at Alabama. Hopefully we have a decent running game going into the season to take pressure off of him.
    Sweet name!! Alittle unrealistic but sweet none the less!!

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    That is going to depend on how well our offensive line can come together.

Huard all the way baby.
    Huard should have finished last season out or at least the second half of the Colts playoff game last year or least ye remember Gannon vs Grrrbec screwup... Oops..
    Last edited by spiman; 08-10-2007 at 02:02 AM.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Huard all the way baby.
    Huard should have finished last season out or at least the second half of the Colts playoff game last year or least ye remember Gannon vs Grrrbec screwup... Oops..
    I agree he should have finished out last season, but why should he start this season if he doesn't earn it in preseason?
    Everything happens for a reason.

He has proven himself in real games-Don't you know nobody really cares about pre-season or really tries except those who need to make the team.(Your S.F. right?) Think Joe-bye See Steve play. Think Trent-bye
    See Huard play.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

I dont care who starts so long as they are hoisting up the Lombardi trophy come January.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    He has proven himself in real games-Don't you know nobody really cares about pre-season or really tries except those who need to make the team.(Your S.F. right?) Think Joe-bye See Steve play. Think Trent-bye
    See Huard play.
    Yeah, I'm a 49er fan. That's why I have a Chiefs sig. You're a real genius, huh? Don't talk down to me. Did the Niners have a second year QB that they had yet to play? Do they have a history of never having developed their own QB?
    Last edited by luv; 08-10-2007 at 04:33 AM.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Huard had his flaws too. I hope they both battle it out hard. I want the best option in there. If it is Croyle, so be it. If it is Huard, I can live with it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Huard had his flaws too. I hope they both battle it out hard. I want the best option in there. If it is Croyle, so be it. If it is Huard, I can live with it.
    Likin' that new Boomer sig.

I think the deal with Croyle is that he spent last year as a number three quarterback, for the most part, and I feel he needs a little bit of time as the primary back-up. Not that I would be upset if he were to win the job, just that I think he needs a little more work.

The fact that the Chiefs never seem to develope our own young quarterbacks plays directly into my thoughts of taking it slow and bringing him along right, instead of rushing him in. :bullseye:

Nice to have the extra voices sounding off, in this discussion, too.
    Last edited by chief31; 08-10-2007 at 05:09 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast