Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready to see more of Tyler Palko?

Default Are you ready to see more of Tyler Palko?

I haven't seen any local press to confirm this, but Chicago sports talker 670 The Score is reporting that Palko is still getting 60% of the snaps with the first team in practice.

Everyone is expecting Orton to start against the Bears, even in Chicago, but It appears that Haley is determined to start Palko and will probably be quick to go to Orton if Tyler turns the ball over.

It's also possible that Orton is getting fewer snaps because it's his first full week of practice and they are only giving him a very limited number of plays to work with.

I don't know how Haley can even consider giving Palko another start after the first 2 games. I know he got the offense moving pretty well, but it doesn't matter how many yards you get if you are likely to turn the ball over before you reach the end zone.

Do you think Orton should start against the Bears? I do. Do you think Orton will start against the Bears? I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    0 TD's and 7 turnovers in 2 games? I guess technically that's worse but I agree with you. Stanzi can't really look any worse than Palko.

On a side note I wonder if anyone has started cheering for Shane Falco from The Replacements yet.
    Footsteps Falco!

We haven't scored a TD with Palko starting, so we're safe to say it couldn't get much worse.

It can't get worse. Pats game we probably lose with any QB in our roster. Steelers game, it's another story. Palko blew it, plain and simple. 0-2, no chance to win with this Palko leaded offense. Maybe we can get another no chance to win with a Stanzi leaded offense, so it can't get worse.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Many think that Haley knows he is already fired. This is his Finger gester move to Pioli for not getting him help at other postions and is not sitting Orton intentionally.

The only other excuse is for smoke screen.

either way by hook or crook we gotta get the ball over the goal line. has long has it been???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Many think that Haley knows he is already fired. This is his Finger gester move to Pioli for not getting him help at other postions and is not sitting Orton intentionally.

Meh, I'd say that's just a rumor, if Haley is fired after this game then maybe. No coach is intentionally going to try to lose, there is no greater firing offense. Not only that but Pioli isn't stupid and he sure won't put up with a stunt like that.

I think Haley's just trying to make Daaaa Bearse guess with them thinking that Orton more than likely will start. Palko has given Haley zero reasons to start and seven reasons to be replaced. Unfortunately, my guess is we see Palko for one drive or til his first turnover and then Orton comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    0 TD's and 7 turnovers in 2 games? I guess technically that's worse but I agree with you. Stanzi can't really look any worse than Palko.

On a side note I wonder if anyone has started cheering for Shane Falco from The Replacements yet.
    I would take Keanu reeves right now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I would take Keanu reeves right now.
    He knows kung fu...

I can't buy into that notion at all. I just don't find it believable.

I buy smoke screen- the other sounds like conspiracy theory.

the Jags fired their HC Del Rio and will sell the franchise

also the vikes released McNabb. he's up for grabs
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast