Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

Post Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

I have a kc chiefs shirt, never been worn, and signed by Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, Derrick Johnson, Dustin Colquit, Will Franklin, and Jared Page. If you are interested in purchasing this fine piece of clothing, visit this link http://cgi.ebay.com/Chiefs-Shirt-SIG...QQcmdZViewItem

If you have any questions contact me at Jbarnsz@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have a copy of the 69-70 Chiefs series from game 1 to the superbowl victory on album. Not signed or anything, but just curious how much that would be worth.
    I will carry you on my shoulders all weekend for it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Funny...sounded like you insulted a respected member of these boards and a good friend of mine. Maybe you should re evaluate the douche bag status and not try and sell a $25 T shirt for $100 here. .
    so your obviously just upset because i retaliated from the comment your friend and respected dbag made, and if you dont want the ****ing shirt leave this post alone, how hard is it for you people just not be dicks all the time? dude insulted me first, and i get in trouble for not taking it very well? and i guess that makes me a dbag, get a ****ing brain and stop posting if you want nothing to do with me or the shirt. quit trying to be badass on internet and leave me alone, thank you
    Last edited by TomahawkRunner; 07-08-2008 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomahawkRunner View Post
    so your obviously just upset because i retaliated from the comment your friend and respected dbag made, and if you dont want the ****ing shirt leave this post alone, how hard is it for you people just not be dicks all the time? dude insulted me first, and i get in trouble for not taking it very well? and i guess that makes me a dbag, get a ****ing brain and stop posting if you want nothing to do with me or the shirt. quit trying to be badass on internet and leave me alone, thank you

Dude, I thought TimSatt was gone?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

So sorry...carry on acting like an as shole. You seem to do it so well. What people are being dicks to you? I think most people have been pretty nice to a guy who came on here and tried to rip them off be selling a few autographs on a T Shirt for $100. You want to be left alone, don't call people out. I know you think you were defending yourself but you crossed the line. I love guys like you, you can type **** but you would never talk to someone like that in real life. Good luck ripping someone off with that crappy shirt and sorry we weren't nice to you pumpkin.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

thats your opinion
    You will soon see, it isn't just my opinion. You are having to spam your ebay listing just to get people to view it. Get ready to drop your price.

Wow, another douchebag....go sell your **** on Ebay if you are gonna be an *******. And take your Wal Mart Tshirt with you
    Your are correct. That shirt is 10 bucks at Walmart and I think 12 bucks at Price Chopper.

So sorry...carry on acting like an as shole. You seem to do it so well. What people are being dicks to you? I think most people have been pretty nice to a guy who came on here and tried to rip them off be selling a few autographs on a T Shirt for $100. You want to be left alone, don't call people out. I know you think you were defending yourself but you crossed the line. I love guys like you, you can type **** but you would never talk to someone like that in real life. Good luck ripping someone off with that crappy shirt and sorry we weren't nice to you pumpkin.
    seriously? can you read? if you dont want the shirt,
    LEAVE
    THE
    and stop being dicks, anyone with eyes can see i tried to ignore their **** at first, but im past caring now, i will no longer be posting in this thing, i mean how would you feel if i came into one of your posts and just started dogging on you for no reason? would you just sit there and do nothing? good luck being a self righteous dumbass the rest of your life
    guess you just enjoy being a badass. oh and i love you too

seriously? can you read? if you dont want the shirt,
    LEAVE
    THE
    and stop being dicks, anyone with eyes can see i tried to ignore their **** at first, but im past caring now, i will no longer be posting in this thing, i mean how would you feel if i came into one of your posts and just started dogging on you for no reason? would you just sit there and do nothing? good luck being a self righteous dumbass the rest of your life
    guess you just enjoy being a badass. oh and i love you too
    I think people are dogging your post for a reason and I think you are missing that point big time. The attacks on you as claimed wasn't an attack on you personally, more at your post and product. No one came out and started cursing at you or calling you names.

People dog on everyone. It is called life. I will go home and my wife and 3 year old son will dog on me. I certainly won't go off cursing at them.

The real issue is your product sucks and you're attempt for advertisement failed and you couldn't handle it.

actuall i am selling for profit, why the hell else would i be selling it? if you dont want it stop *****ing and go wack off to your own signed **** that you treasure so much. dickheads
    This is the first post in the thread that has any personal attacks in it. Oh My God!! I just noticed that it was you who posted it. I guess you are a dick, you just have not realized it yet. I am not trying to be a "badass" I am just responding to an *** hole

I see my post pissed you off ! For that I'm sorry . If you had been a regular here you would have noticed we have had a rash of jackasses trying to sell crap on here. I'm not calling your stuff crap , But all we have had in the last few weeks is spammers. If you were intersted in being here in the first place I would have thought you might have tried posting your opinions on the chiefs , news, etc. I didn't call you any names? I Think its cool to have autographed stuff . I think a true chiefs fan would treasure it instead of Hocking it on forums. It is your right as an American to do so . Its also my right to say how I feel about it . I never disrespected you , I merely said I don't want to be one of of those fans who gets autographs for profit . If you were really actually , truly a chiefs fan then you would maybe take it easy on the flipping out and just hang out and talk chiefs with us , not try and sell us something we can get all over Kanas City.
    Last edited by YZILLA; 07-08-2008 at 06:09 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast