Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch Chiefs Game in Orange County, CA

Default Watch Chiefs Game in Orange County, CA

Anybody know a good place to watch the Chiefs beat Indy this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridzic View Post
    Anybody know a good place to watch the Chiefs beat Indy this weekend?
    No where. They don't play until next weekend. Its our bye week
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

In Madden maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No where. They don't play until next weekend. Its our bye week
    Oh, thanks. Do you know somewhere though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridzic View Post
    Oh, thanks. Do you know somewhere though.
    I haven't used it in the regular season because I have NFL Sunday Ticket but a lot of times you can find games on Atdhe.net or justin.tv Be careful though.. the NFL likes to pull games down from those sites rather quickly.

Resident Celebrity

I live in Norwalk. L.A County and have been wondering the same thing. Your looking for a Chiefs bar it sounds like. Not sure of any in the area. If you find one please let me know. I got the sunday ticket this year to avoid the frustration. I'm a true Chiefs fan and am also willing to meet up. Buffalo wings bar I hear is reallly good in Buena Park. GO CHIEFS!

Shoot...there are several at Chiefs Crowd I think live in the SoCal region, y'all should find a neutral located sports bar...infiltrate with your presence making it a Chiefs populated bar! hahaha

I grew up in your area, lived in San Diego area a couple times, several areas of L.A., includng Orange County. My parents moved back to KS in the summer of 1970. I miss the Pacific Ocean & finding seashells sometimes...Knoxberry Farm too, though only went there once as a kid, loved it, haha. I bet it's changed a bunch since 1970 though, lol.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Shoot...there are several at Chiefs Crowd I think live in the SoCal region, y'all should find a neutral located sports bar...infiltrate with your presence making it a Chiefs populated bar! hahaha
    Decided to take your advise... I will be at the ESPN Zone at Main street Disney to watch the game. Any Chiefs fans wanna represent be there. Go Chiefs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

I grew up in your area, lived in San Diego area a couple times, several areas of L.A., includng Orange County. My parents moved back to KS in the summer of 1970. I miss the Pacific Ocean & finding seashells sometimes...Knoxberry Farm too, though only went there once as a kid, loved it, haha. I bet it's changed a bunch since 1970 though, lol.
    Oh man, Southern California is like the size of the entire state of Missouri. While I would not mind hanging out with yet another Chief's fan, Orange County from where I live is about a 2 hour drive without traffic. Add traffic on a Sunday afternoon and it is more like 4 hours.

I don't know many places down there to watch the game, but the ESPN Sports Zone in Downtown Disney is about as good as any place to go watch the game.

If you ever feel like headed North to the Ventura County area to watch a game, I could recommend a great place that serves breakfast and has some good beer to drink!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast