Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

Default Official KC Draft Picks thread...Comments here!!!!

OK a new era in KC just started..well started with Cassell we will see how that goes..

Comments here............

we had 2 Qb's hurt and thigpen would of to had he not ran for his life. pioli won with OFFENSE with Pats. This is why Larry johnson wants out getting stop at the line by the defense. we did not need defense. Did you missed chiefs press conference after last game they admitted DORSEY was a bad draft pick. Dorsey admitted himself he can;t get off line fast enough. could be the bad knee. all we got on offense is bowe and johnson so stop them you stop chiefs offense. Chiefs have nothing on OFFENSE. only team we stand a chance to beat is oakland and thats very doubtful look for a 0-16 season. unless chiefs trade and trade fast for Offense. i used dorsey and the punk from lsu yesterday as no more than trade bait. but think what you will,.
    I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt you have been a fan for 40 years. You sound/write like a 12 year old Raiders fan..
    Try posting something constructive instead of ranting like a crazed crack junkie with your first 3 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by twhite85 View Post
    Chill out man. The guy's been the GM for like 3 and a half months and you're ready to crucify him over some semi-questionable draft picks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sold on any of these picks yet either, but you could at least wait to see them in a uniform before you throw them completely under the bus.

Agreed, we need to give Pioli and his picks a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by rickflair58 View Post
    we had 2 Qb's hurt and thigpen would of to had he not ran for his life. pioli won with OFFENSE with Pats. This is why Larry johnson wants out getting stop at the line by the defense. we did not need defense. Did you missed chiefs press conference after last game they admitted DORSEY was a bad draft pick. Dorsey admitted himself he can;t get off line fast enough. could be the bad knee. all we got on offense is bowe and johnson so stop them you stop chiefs offense. Chiefs have nothing on OFFENSE. only team we stand a chance to beat is oakland and thats very doubtful look for a 0-16 season. unless chiefs trade and trade fast for Offense. i used dorsey and the punk from lsu yesterday as no more than trade bait. but think what you will,.
    This isn't the WWF Rick Flair. This is the NFL - where real people make real decisions on real positions in a real sport. Please find yourself a WWF site - where fantasy + bad acting = mindless entertainment for lobotomized fans.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by twhite85 View Post
    He was projected as a UDFA. And we passed on Robinson and Meredith to take him... Really?
    He's a monster, smart intelligent kid. Born and raised in Missouri, three time Big 12 player. and academic Big 12 player once. Is a tough competitive player, has excellent size for a Right tackle in the NFL. He is raw, needs to improve on his technique and footwork, but is used to a passing offense. Hopefully a replacement for sackingtosh.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Hey, you forgot to say "Wooooooooooooooooooooooo".
    Take a deep breath, everything is going to be ok. In Pioli I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    He's a monster, smart intelligent kid. Born and raised in Missouri, three time Big 12 player. and academic Big 12 player once. Is a tough competitive player, has excellent size for a Right tackle in the NFL. He is raw, needs to improve on his technique and footwork, but is used to a passing offense. Hopefully a replacement for sackingtosh.

I'm not necessarily knocking Brown as a player, I just think that we reached to get him in the fifth, because I have a feeling we could have drafted Robinson in this postion and gotten Brown in the sixth or seventh. But obviously, Pioli knows more than I do...

late round O-Line LOL thats basically high school guys good move pioli PLEASE go back to New England.

bigpappachief, is that you???

ok ok lets do this when these guys make practice squad when chiefs are 0-3 when cassel is hurt you gys will be the same ones saying fire pioli same ones saying chiefs should of drafted offense. and i'll be here to hear Rick you were right. name one offense player any good we got other then cassel,bowe,johnson? tick tock tick tock i'm waiting. if you look at pioli in new england he won with offense now all of a sudden his defense? You know we need OFFENSE> why? we can't score points. ok this season will be good watching you same guys ***** about no OFFENSE at that point at least admit I'm right.

Rick

ok ok lets do this when these guys make practice squad when chiefs are 0-3 when cassel is hurt you gys will be the same ones saying fire pioli same ones saying chiefs should of drafted offense. and i'll be here to hear Rick you were right. name one offense player any good we got other then cassel,bowe,johnson? tick tock tick tock i'm waiting. if you look at pioli in new england he won with offense now all of a sudden his defense? You know we need OFFENSE> why? we can't score points. ok this season will be good watching you same guys ***** about no OFFENSE at that point at least admit I'm right.

Rick
    Bradley, Ingram, Thigpen, Waters, K Smith, J Charles, Albert.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    bigpappachief, is that you???
    The return of timsatt?
    SHUT IT

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast