Kansas City Chiefs (0-0)

Vs.
    Atlanta Falcons (0-0)

Sunday, September 10 2012 at Noon Central Time

at

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

On Fox

Watch online: TheFirstRow.eu
    FirstRow Watch Live NFL Online. Watch Live NCAA Online. American Football Live Streams
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 09-08-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Are you so bad at math that you don't even realize that ten in.more than three?

And are so bad at understanding football that you don't know that hitting your receiver in both hands is a good pass?

But what is truly amazing is your inability to comprrhend that the QB is not able to play defens.
    Oh come on Cassel hurt Flowers Cassel made Hali get suspended. Cassel made succop miss that field goal. It's Cassels job to catch the ball for Moaki when the ball hits him in the hands. It's Cassel's job to make Bowe get open.

Some people just don't have a clue. It's not as simple to say Cassel didn't play well it's the Chiefs D sucked all game. It's the OFFENSE didn't play well in the 2nd. Cassel is a part of it VERY TRUE. But EVERYONE had a role in it. NOT JUST CASSEL. Anyone who thinks that 2nd half was on Cassel on offense just doesn't have a clue. He wasn't doing anything great but he also wasn't getting much help.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

what you fail to realize MMO is that you complain moeaki was covered.. Wouldn't that show some of the accuracy that you claim cassel doesn't have? to hit a blanketed receiver in both hands? i dunno i see it as a win against you cassel haters. moeaki gets paid to make those plays, as does cassel to hit his receivers, seems like cassel did his job on that throw to me.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    First of all, stop acting like being down 10 WITH THE BALL is some unbeatable deficit.

Moaeki was covered Chief, bottomline. It was an ill advised throw.

Yes, I warned the board before the season our depth, like last year is bad especially at the CB position. Pioli still hasn't caught up with the program.
    10 down with the ball is unrecoverable since Cassel had already lost his composure and had crawled into his backup hole. I really did try to defend Cassel he had a great first half... after that he knew he was defeated and played like it. A GOOD quarterback doesn't let a missed field goal take him out of his game. This missed field goal let the air out of the team. In that case I guess if your have a Cassel Man Crush like so many on here the whole game was Succops fault .. Backup Cassel didn't have a chance.

cassel had 1 turnover, forced fumble is on the line. yes cassel needs to feel it but guess what, it happens to all QB's even the greats. Moeaki didn't even try to cover or get on the ball he just mosely trotted over to it and didn't go after it till atlanta went after it, moeaki let it go thru his hands.

the second half was alot of the team melting down, ATL getting confidence and aggressive after the missed FG and ATL trotting right down, and the coaches not getting our play calling and offense under control, the became predictable and atl was to aggressive collapsing the line from the sides and from the front. Notice the difference, first half atl rushes 4 and our line holds and cassel can climb the pocket, 2nd half atl starts bringing backers and more pressure collapsing the line and cassel having to escape to the sides where there was a spy usually waiting and tracking him down.

First of all, stop acting like being down 10 WITH THE BALL is some unbeatable deficit.

Moaeki was covered Chief, bottomline. It was an ill advised throw.

Yes, I warned the board before the season our depth, like last year is bad especially at the CB position. Pioli still hasn't caught up with the program.
    I mentioned that we were down by ten, because Mclovin tried to say wee were down by three.

And speaking of excuse.making, try checking out you ridiculous defense of Moeaki.

The ball hit him in both hands, and you refuse to acknowledge his mistake because someone else was there, with.zero hands on the ball.

How about Albert? He clearly was doing a top notch.job.we he got beat to leave his QBs blindside unprotected.

And you are blaming Cassel ahead of a defense that did not keep Atlanta from scoring even once, until the game was over.

Any more excuses from the excuse master?

Yup our D sucks!!! P're season doesn't show what u are? Wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    We were down by 3 and then Cassel fumbled, and two interceptions 17 unanswered points and we are now down by 20. I say this is on CASSEL
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    10 down with the ball is unrecoverable since Cassel had already lost his composure and had crawled into his backup hole. I really did try to defend Cassel he had a great first half... after that he knew he was defeated and played like it. A GOOD quarterback doesn't let a missed field goal take him out of his game. This missed field goal let the air out of the team. In that case I guess if your have a Cassel Man Crush like so many on here the whole game was Succops fault .. Backup Cassel didn't have a chance.
    So what villain hijacked your account to say we were down by three?

Nobody said ten points is too much. Well... Actually, several did, at the time.

But simply correcting you failure of reality is nothing more than that.

I blame the defense and Matt Cassel for the loss. 3 turnovers all committed by Cassel with 2 ill advised throws and a fumble where he should of stepped inside the pocket, I also blame the Chiefs secondary for getting absolutely thrashed today, those are the facts Chief, bottomline. We have no secondary depth and a qb who can't sit in shotgun, make throws and come from behind to win games.

Get used to it, this franchise is headed to a 6-10/7-9 record under Pioli/Cassel.
    The team.is right on my pace to 10-6.

But yeah. You are not supposed to catch passed that hit you in both hands, so long as you have someone else to blame, and you certainly seen't supposed to protect your QB if you play LOT.

i guess my points are to strong to argue huh MMO? since you won't even respond with your ****amamy facts to me

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

There is no doubt that this D today didn't do their job. Others missed assignments dropped balls, let things go ... I wish I could put this all on Cassel that would be an easy fix .. was this all Cassels fault that is a HUGE no. In fact in the first half Cassel did great and kept the team in the game ... And yes things may have been different if Succop would have hit that field goal or if there would have been a catch that got the first and instead of a 40 yard field goal by Succop we went ahead by 4 after a touchdown ... There were a lot of places to put blame in this game ... but when it got a little tough Cassel fell apart ... when he needed to step up and calm this team and be a leader he failed and stepped down. His position and his salary makes it his job to calm the team and step up and be a leader... this is the place he lacks the most. Cassel didnt lose this on his own but he didn't step up and lead the team when they needed it most. It is very easy to lead when things are going great and even when the D is allowing the other team to walk down the field ... but Cassel lost composure after that missed field goal. A starting QB can't lose composure ever no matter what. Matt Cassel is a backup nothing more.