Thread: Sports Nutz

Default Sports Nutz

I heard today that Sports Nutz (the store around the corner from Arrowhead) is out of business. That place had parties all day Sat, player autographs and the store was like a museum. The staff there made everyone in the place feel welcome. The owner and his wife were awesome people and I wish I had a chnace to say goodbye to them before the closed up. If any locals (or anyone else) knows why they closed or if they relocated somewhere could you plese let me know?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Wow, thats news to me, but I'm not a local. Hope that isn't the case.
    Chiefs in 2011

I haven't heard anything. Then again, I don't watch the news. I never went there but always thought about going. I wasn't sure it was worth the 20 min drive.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Wow! Man, that is too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I haven't heard anything. Then again, I don't watch the news. I never went there but always thought about going. I wasn't sure it was worth the 20 min drive.
    Man u missed the best sports store/museum of Chiefs that I have ever been to!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Man u missed the best sports store/museum of Chiefs that I have ever been to!
    That is - besides your garage!
    SHUT IT