Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LJ suspension......

Default LJ suspension......

Chiefs suspend RB Johnson for violating unspecified team rule

Associated Press

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Running back Larry Johnson will not play Sunday against the Tennessee Titans, a one-game penalty for violating team rules.
    Kansas City coach Herm Edwards on Thursday refused to specify what rules the two-time Pro Bowler violated. But Edwards did say it had nothing to do with the charge of simple assault filed against Johnson this week.

Not sure what Herm is holding back but it sounds like the Chiefs may be trying to be proactive to show Goodell that they will deal with things so he doesn't.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

what if he is found not guilty? he hasnt even gone to court yet. i cant tell if he is guilty or someone taking alittle push and looking for $$$$. bull$hit,it has everthing todo with the assumed push.
    Last edited by wolfpack; 10-16-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: becuase herm and his flunkies need to go!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    what if he is found not guilty? he hasnt even gone to court yet. i cant tell if he is guilty or someone taking alittle push and looking for $$$$. bull,it has everthing todo with the assumed push.
    Oh I agree 100% but Goodell has the league under his finger and obviously isn't afraid of throwing his power around.

This wasn't about the suit filed against him. He missed a meeting over the off week. I love that they're suspending his ***!!! With the youngest team in the league, these young players need to know that not even "SUPER STARS" can get away with this B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    This wasn't about the suit filed against him. He missed a meeting over the off week. I love that they're suspending his ***!!! With the youngest team in the league, these young players need to know that not even "SUPER STARS" can get away with this B.S.
    Is that what they are sayng.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Where'd you hear this? I haven't heard anything about him missing a meeting. The way Kietzman was talking, it was something that we would all laugh out loud about. He, apparently, knows, but can't say anything over the air.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Where'd you hear this? I haven't heard anything about him missing a meeting. The way Kietzman was talking, it was something that we would all laugh out loud about. He, apparently, knows, but can't say anything over the air.
    I actually just saw it on ESPN. Scrolling at the bottom.

Is that all it was about?..a missed meeting? I heard Kietzman too and thought it was something entirely different. I think that Herm is trying to not lose control of the team and LJ was the person that screwed up first, so he made a example of him.

So penalize him and bench him when were NOT playing the only undefeated team......Dam you Herm!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast