Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we really that BAD and Far Away to be a Competitive team ?

Default Are we really that BAD and Far Away to be a Competitive team ?

I know many people won't like to get any comparations.

But just let's see the Lions .. they already got a WIN, besides they look such a better team than US.

His Coach really is makin' his mark, his Rookie QB is playing Ok, their D is that bad.

But are we that far away to turn this team competitive, I know it will take some time to clean up the mess that Hermie create, but hey just look at Lions .. Matt Millen was such a MESS himself and Rod Marinelli as a ****ty Coach.

But if we look how they look over this season so far ..

They are making a turnaround ..

I don't say Haley is that bad at all, but we should consider that at Arizona he got Warner, Boldin, Fitzgerald .. a decent O-line. But he has shown this year so many times a poor Offense Play callings.

We really need an O. Coordinator

Clancy IMO is that bad coach at "D" but we really need to get better players, get Pass rushers and make our DB play much better.

Also Casell's success at Patriots was part of Having Moss, Welker .. a Good O-line.

Damn .. I wasn't expecting a 10 wins season but at least 5 or 6 and show an Improvement.

By far I guess that best Haley era Addition has been our K Succop even he miss a FG .. he has rebound and probe he's a nice Kicker.

We are at the hardest part of our scheduling this year. 4 NFC east games in a row.

Just wait, we will figure out our OL troubles and it will get better.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We are at the hardest part of our scheduling this year. 4 NFC east games in a row.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post

Yeah, we will figure that out, I am not optomistic it will happen this year though.

I know the schedule right now is tough, expecially playing Philly and the Giants, but if you want to be considered a competitive team, then you have to play both of these teams better than we did.

The next game against the Cowboys is a game we have a legitimate shot to win, it is at home, and the Cowboys have not been playing well at all.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah, we will figure that out, I am not optomistic it will happen this year though.

I know the schedule right now is tough, expecially playing Philly and the Giants, but if you want to be considered a competitive team, then you have to play both of these teams better than we did.

The next game against the Cowboys is a game we have a legitimate shot to win, it is at home, and the Cowboys have not been playing well at all.
    Legitimate chance to win against the Cowboys? We don't have a legitimate chance to win against the Browns let alone the Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Legitimate chance to win against the Cowboys? We don't have a legitimate chance to win against the Browns let alone the Cowboys!
    Well you know me, ever the optimist!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    We always have a chance.
    And I think it's a decent chance against Dallas.
    Chiefs in 2011

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    We always have a chance.
    You mean against Dallas Clark, if he showed up without the rest of the Colts? Or is there a High School called Dallas. Maybe your talking about the cast of the old show Dallas if they formed a football team. I too think we would be able to move the ball against Larry Hagman and Victoria Principle although I think Patrick Duffy might give us some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    We always have a chance.
    This is just too funny.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I think the chiefs are through the toughest part of the season. They still have a meating with the stellers but dallas and washington are not what some thought they were. And at the end of the season we will realy tell how bad the chiefs are. If they still look like this at the end of the year then it will be a real concern.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast