Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Reid

Default Andy Reid

Just confirmed andy will interview in kc today then fly to arizona to interview there

Wow!

I'm not into Tom Heckert too much.............but on the bright side, we would not be seeing Pioli around.

I like this also read reid would want childress and shurmur on his offensive coaching staff. Alot of offensive minds that is great. As long as thry dont touch the defense let a 3/4 defensive mind run that side

That is so false. They are not a packaged deal. On 610 the only reporter that was there during the interviews in philly talked to reid after and said hes fine or good with pioli. And said he was very impressed with the chiefs brass and hunt. Donavan, pioli, hunt and some pr people were there from the chiefs. Its not a packaged deal. Though i wouldnt mind if it was but its a false statement.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Interesting that you say that. I've scratched my head and warped my brains trying to figure this one out. The only thing I've come up with is that all these young leaders and talent is and are being intimidated by the older guys, say like Flowers, DJ, Hali, Albert, Dorsey etc. These are big name athletes and could be hard to take the lead for the youger guys.

These younger guys do not show the enthusiasm and emotions that they showed in college, This is due do coaching, they need to know its ok to take the reins and lead.
    The Right coaching would change that. This team is not that bad.

JMHO

I just screwed this up some how............

Fixed it for you.....

The reporter did mention reid and heckert share the same manager and that the manager might try to push the package but reid wouldnt push for it. So if true its the agent trying get heckert a job. Reid made it clear he was ok with pioli. Remeber piolis role has been reduced so i think he would only be in charge of the contracts. Pioli is good with signing players to friendly deals and i think thats why clark wants him to stay and the fact of his extension and buyout.

This sucks looks like we're working out a deal for read as we speak I really don't like this move

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    This sucks looks like we're working out a deal for read as we speak I really don't like this move

I was elated when I heard we were signing Reed, but Tom Heckert?

Meh.

I really don't like the fact that we did not even interview anybody else to see who else we can get in here we jump in the first ship

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I was elated when I heard we were signing Reed, but Tom Heckert?

Meh.
    The two share the same agent so i dont think its a demand from reid and i also heard that Reid is fine with pioli sooo........

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I really don't like the fact that we did not even interview anybody else to see who else we can get in here we jump in the first ship
    May also be that of the candidates available Reid was Hunt's first choice from the git-go. We all need to keep in mind that Hunt's choices may be limited. A lot of the "Big Name" coaching candidates may simply have no interest in coming to KC. Small market, team in disarray. I suspect Hunt has talked to some of the big name prospects and been told "No thanks".

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast