Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonder how the guys are looking at OTA's

Default Wonder how the guys are looking at OTA's

Here is a link that describes what practice looked like ! A very good read !

http://kan.scout.com/2/756874.html

QB Tyler Thigpen - If anyone thinks Thigpen is ready to challenge Brodie Croyle for the starting job, think again. He really struggled in drills today and even with no pass rush, had a difficult time finding any rhythm whatsoever. Right now he’s the third quarterback behind Damon Huard.

QB Brodie Croyle - Sharp, crisp and looking like someone who believes he’s a starting NFL quarterback. Today he had a swagger that was missing last year. I talked to Croyle after practice and he seems assured of his position on the team... -Nick Athan
    I find this interesting; I do hope Croyle continues to develop.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 05-23-2008 at 02:35 AM.

Very nice read, thanks a ton YZILLA!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

They showed some clips from Chiefs cam on NFL network last night. Brodie was on fire. Zipping one perfectly placed ball after another. We will see how he reacts to the pass rush. But the arm looks GREAT!

Can't wait to see the team scrimmage against another NFL team, I hope we got the right guys at the right spots!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Can't wait to see the team scrimmage against another NFL team, I hope we got the right guys at the right spots!
    That'll be against Jared Allen and the Vikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That'll be against Jared Allen and the Vikes.
    /evilgrin :bananalama:
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    /evilgrin :bananalama:
    Banana smilies are so cool.

Great article ! I have faith in Croyle. I seen glimmers of hope last saeason alot of people overlook. I mean the kid pretty much got thrown to the wolves but this year he is going to have a shotgun that resembles his right arm. DUDE i have wet dreams about what Dorsey is going to do to offensive linemen because waters though older is no joke and it says he was being dominated by dorsey. One thing is for sure if these players pan out then Herm is needs to send chiefscrowd a picture of his middle finger *me included lol *

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Great article ! I have faith in Croyle. I seen glimmers of hope last saeason alot of people overlook. I mean the kid pretty much got thrown to the wolves but this year he is going to have a shotgun that resembles his right arm. DUDE i have wet dreams about what Dorsey is going to do to offensive linemen because waters though older is no joke and it says he was being dominated by dorsey. One thing is for sure if these players pan out then Herm is needs to send chiefscrowd a picture of his middle finger *me included lol *

I'd like to see what the kid can do while not running for his life or getting knocked on his backside.

His season last year was a trial by fire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast