Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do people still......

Default Do people still......

think Croyle should start? Talk about terrible!!! If he starts, we will be right there with the Raiders at the bottom of the barrel!

I'm personally hoping that we start the season off with Huard.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    think Croyle should start? Talk about terrible!!! If he starts, we will be right there with the Raiders at the bottom of the barrel!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm personally hoping that we start the season off with Huard.

The thing is that Huard didn't look any better; of course he was playing behind the 2nd team offense.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Brodie should start. he made a bonehead play. i`m not excepting much from the ofense anyways. i want to see him with LJ in there where defenses put 8 in the box. this is a "retooling" year so we should let brodie have the best chance. i think the biggest problem, other than the two tackles, willbe hemmie and his lap dog solari.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Brodie should start. he made a bonehead play. i`m not excepting much from the ofense anyways. i want to see him with LJ in there where defenses put 8 in the box. this is a "retooling" year so we should let brodie have the best chance. i think the biggest problem, other than the two tackles, willbe hemmie and his lap dog solari.
    I totally agree.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    If they start Croyle, they had better leave him in all season. Otherwise if you pull him for Huard you have a real mess on your hands.

Brodie has a better arm. His brain may be a little lacking. But the passes seem to get there faster. I really feel that Brodie is gunna be a good QB . Just needs some settling down.

Quote Originally Posted by KC-Krazo View Post
    Brodie has a better arm. His brain may be a little lacking. But the passes seem to get there faster. I really feel that Brodie is gunna be a good QB . Just needs some settling down.
    Yea, the passes get somewhere faster, just not to our receivers!

Quote Originally Posted by KC-Krazo View Post
    Experience and protection should help. But who knows how much, of either, he is gonna get and when...

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Experience and protection should help. But who knows how much, of either, he is gonna get and when...
    Eggsactly! Remember how INT prone Trent Green was in his first couple of seasons here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast