Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Homefield advantage? Pssh

Default Homefield advantage? Pssh

Your stadium was empty as hell lol

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

Im glad we didnt draft dorsey over mcfadden AHAHAHAHA!!! What a bust.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

you guys suck. get out of my division suckers.

Hey Chiefs fans. Lets give this guy a break. I mean when your team gets swept by the Chiefs for 4 STRAIGHT YEARS and then you win a couple in a row, you might act like this guy. I mean the Raiders went 4-12 last year and they were looked at as a team coming up. We went 4-12 last year and it was the called the worst season that we've had in 30 years. The standard is different for our players and the fans. Bottomline: Your destiny is based on how long Al Davis lives!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Yes, lets do give this guy a break!!!!!

You Fvckin feel goods can put up with CP for 20 Fvchin yrs?!!!! you can put up with him one Gd@#m forum!!!

So go ahead and support this team with your $$$ while we continue our SB attempt since Len Dawson.

Shut the F*&j up, and let us who really love the chiefs and arent retardede VENT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I cant say anything. As bad as we played we deserve to hear this.

All you *** Sunshiners trying to stay positive about this team need a serious b!# slap.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwubmychiefs View Post
    i agree...or continue to bend over and take where the sun dont shine.

i refuse to bend over unlike a few of the fans here. enough is enough.
    Feel free to come and see me. Step up to my face and b!tch slap me. You wanna vent, then vent. You wanna call me out then get off your fvckin' computer and say that sh!t to my face. otherwise STFU and sit in the corner and keep crying.
    Last edited by Canada; 09-16-2008 at 01:38 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yes, lets do give this guy a break!!!!!

You Fvckin feel goods can put up with CP for 20 Fvchin yrs?!!!! you can put up with him one Gd@#m forum!!!

So go ahead and support this team with your $$$ while we continue our SB attempt since Len Dawson.

Shut the F*&j up, and let us who really love the chiefs and arent retardede VENT!!!!
    Hey SnakeIze, I was being sarcastic to that idiot. Did you not read the entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Feel free to come and see me. Step up to my face and b!tch slap me. You wanna vent, then vent. You wanna call me out then get off your fvckin' computer and say that sh!t to my face. otherwise STFU and sit in the corner and keep crying.
    Im with Canada, like usual. FU guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Im with Canada, like usual. FU guys!
    Yeah B!tches
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Hey SnakeIze, I was being sarcastic to that idiot. Did you not read the entire post.
    Sorry BigDad. I see now.

Canada, I will b!tchslap you when you get CPs unit out of your mouth you ginger fvck.

I would pay money to see you try ! Internet tough guy!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I would pay money to see you try ! Internet tough guy!
    This sucks!!!!Worst streak in NFL history.

We're imploding as fans and now fightin each other. Why do I have to be a Chief fan?

Ive tried to control my blood pressure and converting or bandwagon to another team but cant.

This sucks!!!!Worst streak in NFL history.

We're imploding as fans and now fightin each other. Why do I have to be a Chief fan?

Ive tried to control my blood pressure and converting or bandwagon to another team but cant.
    Do your homework. Worst streak in NFL history is 26 games. Tampa Bay Bucs.

As far as your post about *****slapping for being positive. What does being negative here really get ya? Seriously. It may get worse before it gets better but the good news is it will get better.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast