Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sounds like we have a new QB !

Default Sounds like we have a new QB !

My pick for QB to pick up since Croyle went down is about to come true it seems barring a physical . heres the link :

http://www.bobgretz.com/

Thumbs down Do not get it..

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    We've tried the 20 year UCLA business plan; didn't work worth a sh*t.

Always appreciate the input though!
    I do not get the reference..USC comes to mind.. Or 9ers/ Faders /Sabercats okay Sharks=o and The Chiefs 1...
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Why is it..When a team does bad it is the coaches fault.. When a team does good-it is the players?
    Money should be spent on free agents {proven 1s}
    Signing players that r worth a damm..It takes 2 yrs for a Qb (xcept Ryan) who i clammered 4 last yr (Trade up) 2 get-sore subject..We better get better with the o-line and get 5 Qb's next yr-The rate the Chiefs get go through them!
    Peyton Manning gets picked off 3 times, we don't get a first down untitl the third quarter, that playoff game with Indy is what did it for me. There is no way we should have lost that game. Herm has no balls on offense, the only reason to have an offense is to get close enough for a field goal attempt. So in Herm's case, when we lose your damn right it lays at his feet.

I do not get the reference..USC comes to mind.. Or 9ers/ Faders /Sabercats okay Sharks=o and The Chiefs 1...
    If I'm not mistaken, Peckerson is a UCLA Alum.

Thumbs down So why drag UCLA in it?

So I thought the Chiefs would be better off spending mo money and this came to mind:Mixed feelings
    Peterson has been both praised and criticized by Chiefs fans. Peterson has been criticized for not being much of a general manager, and is considered by some to be more focused on team revenue than he is about winning.
    Peterson has been praised for hiring quality coaches, and re-establishing a winning tradition for the Chiefs that had greatly diminished in the 1980s. Prior to Peterson's arrival, Kansas City had only made one playoff appearance in 18 years. The Kansas City Chiefs were the winningest team in the NFL for the decade of the 1990s by percentage, qualified the playoffs in six of seven seasons from 1990 to 1997, and reached the AFC Championship game following the 1993 season. But Peterson has been criticized because the Chiefs have failed to reach the Super Bowl and have posted only three playoff wins in 8 appearances during his tenure, the most recent over the Houston Oilers on January 16, 1994.
    Some fans dislike the fact that Peterson has held his current job for over 18 years, which is considerably longer than most other NFL general managers, despite the team's lack of playoff success during his tenure, and the recent decline in the team's fortunes. Due to his longstanding term in office as general manager, columnist Jason Whitlock has famously dubbed Peterson as "King Carl" in the Kansas City Star and the nickname has become a Chiefs fan favorite among the criticism of Peterson
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    We didn't really have much of a choice in the situation with Allen... the guy didn't want to play here. And he's a freaking lunatic so I wouldn't be surprised if he would have held out 2008. As a player, he's great.. his character? Not so much. And Minnesota's pass defense isn't exactly flourishing with him.

Cowher would be great! I've had the same thoughts ever since he retired.. but KC might be a bit further than he's willing to go. I'm sure he'd rather stay on the east coast.
    Jared did want to be here. He asked over, and over, for more than a year, if he could stay. The Chiefs made the decision to trade him.

He is not a lunatic. He is a great guy to be around.

Why is it..When a team does bad it is the coaches fault.. When a team does good-it is the players?
    Money should be spent on free agents {proven 1s}
    Signing players that r worth a damm..It takes 2 yrs for a Qb (xcept Ryan) who i clammered 4 last yr (Trade up) 2 get-sore subject..We better get better with the o-line and get 5 Qb's next yr-The rate the Chiefs get go through them!
    Because when a team does as bad as us (1-15) coach has to go.
    SHUT IT

I am for King Carl to go. But to rid us of Herm will cost much need $ to be spent elsewhere..Being in the bay area has shown me $ buys superbowls..Good un-$- Free agents costs..High draft picks costs-Talent costs--KC to me seems poor.. Hell.. Why you guys are at it..Get rid of the Hunt's and let a California person buy it and move it to Calif.. :stop: That should get a rise of all those who want a clean-out of the Chiefs! **** We have an awesome football team here in San Jose-Sabercats..Look em up!
    Many Arena Bowl championships..div's etc.:goldcup:
    Talented people cost money. Nothing really new and enterprising about that. So you are saying no need to spend money on a leader for this team???
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

MOVE THE CHIEFS? BLASPHEMY!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Because when a team does as bad as us (1-15) coach has to go.
    True, but last I checked we weren't 1-15.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    True, but last I checked we weren't 1-15.
    Chiefs are 1-15 in the last 16 games.

If the Chiefs go 1-15 this season, then they'll be 1-24 in the last 25 games.