Thread: KC Star : Peterson bids a public farewell to KC

Default KC Star : Peterson bids a public farewell to KC

Saying “the positives so far outweigh the negatives” from his 20 years as Chiefs president and general manager, Carl Peterson said his public farewell to Kansas City on Tuesday.

More...

A sad but all so true fact is that this is a business of "what have you done for me lately". As a GM I had come to dislike Carl, as a person he's not half bad.

Carl Peterson reminds me of Two-Face.

His first decade in KC, he was a football god.

The second-half of his tenure with the Chiefs sadly overshadowed and almost discredited his earlier accomplishments.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Yep. That John Tate catastrophy sealed it for me. CP was all about profit his last ten years...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yep. That John Tate catastrophy sealed it for me. CP was all about profit his last ten years...
    It was the multi-position thing he had going on. The first half of his stay here, he was a football GM. The second part, he was a pres/CEO (or whatever the business side of his title was called)-- and we all know what kind of name those CEO's have been making for themselves lately...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    It was the multi-position thing he had going on. The first half of his stay here, he was a football GM. The second part, he was a pres/CEO (or whatever the business side of his title was called)-- and we all know what kind of name those CEO's have been making for themselves lately...
    Yeah thats why I think Clark has it right by hiring separate GM and CEO people. These positions IMO contradict each other when it comes to business and personnel. I'm hoping that Clark understands that bringing in the right personnel - no matter the cost (to a certain extent) will bring in the huge profits he is looking for by simply - winning the Superbowl!
    SHUT IT

all i have to say is GOODBYE CARL it still sounds great