Thread: Yahoo News : Counting down the worst teams in the NFL (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : Counting down the worst teams in the NFL (Yahoo! Sports)

The 2009 NFL season has been more about disparity than parity. This isn't because the top of the league is so...

More...

How the hell are we worse than the Redskins and the Rams?!?!? I even think we are better than the Raiders but its close.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    How the hell are we worse than the Redskins and the Rams?!?!? I even think we are better than the Raiders but its close.
    Redskins becuse they have more wins probley I dont no about st louis The chiefs have been better then them stat wise. Raiders is close i think in 2 weeks we will be ranked higher then them becuse i think we win at oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Redskins becuse they have more wins probley I dont no about st louis The chiefs have been better then them stat wise. Raiders is close i think in 2 weeks we will be ranked higher then them becuse i think we win at oakland.
    But they had the easiest schedule in the history of the NFL for the first 6 games and then lost to us
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    But they had the easiest schedule in the history of the NFL for the first 6 games and then lost to us
    They did but a win is a win in the NFL. Thats just how it is. But we will go up in the rankings when we win a couple of more games so it wont matter.