Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm curious...do you think the Chiefs will keep Dwayne Bowe?

Default I'm curious...do you think the Chiefs will keep Dwayne Bowe?

Dwayne Bowe's contract ends this season. As of yet there has been no news whatsoever that he and the Chiefs are negotiating a new contract. Do you think the Chiefs will do what they can to keep Bowe? :/

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I think and hope so. He's not one that I see us cutting even though he isn't having as big as a year that he had last year.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I hope so...Though it's very tough to say. Pioli doesn't seem like the type to give a lot of money to a wide receiver.

I do not see them getting rid of Bowe.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I hope so...Though it's very tough to say. Pioli doesn't seem like the type to give a lot of money to a wide receiver.
    Great idea lets also get rid of Jamaal Charles, Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, and all our other great players.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Great idea lets also get rid of Jamaal Charles, Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, and all our other great players.
    It's not that, it's just that I have a feeling Bowe will test the free agent market, and there's going to be a team out there that is willing to give him more than the Chiefs will. And I don't necessarily think it's the wrong choice...Big money free agents typically do no pan out. I realize that's a big generalization, but for the most part it's pretty true.

I have a feeling bowe wants out......

Last thing I heard from him was that he loves it in KC

There is no reason why we shouldn't pay Bowe what the market says he is worth. I think it would be a big mistake not to resign him, he has been consistent when given the opportunity. The entire offense has been inept this year and that is not D-Bowes fault.

With a new reliable QB Bowe would become the receiver he was expected to be. Bowe has no confident and Cassel and Bowe have very little connection. Bowe is much better then what he has played and deserves a team with an at least average QB. If he has to leave to have that than he should go. This team as we have it this year will ruin him. Just my opinion.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast