Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling: Season Parking Pass

Default Selling: Season Parking Pass

I have an extra season parking pass for sale. The parking pass is RED zone. Let me know if interested.

Here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

G I believe = yeah the shady side is to the right when Im walking in so its gotta be G - The practice facility is behind me. or whatever that huge metal building is by G

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    G I believe = yeah the shady side is to the right when Im walking in so its gotta be G - The practice facility is behind me. or whatever that huge metal building is by G
    IN that case, I will be walking right by you then coming from N which is right behind G. They don't have it on that map for some reason though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

It doesnt state an area just a red pass so I dont know - I parked in the same spot last year in the lot right out from the practice facility what direction is that ? North ? Anyways it says gate F on the ticket .
    Also, the Red pass puts you in one of seven lots so if you want G come in the back way.

We might need to exchange cell #'s to meet up though.

Actually I too was in N everytime- I looked at the map wrong. I usually try to get a grass spot next to the road between N and G . I will be staying at the Holiday INN across the street from Arrowhead So really I can go to any lot. I will PM you my Cell phone

Actually I too was in N everytime- I looked at the map wrong. I usually try to get a grass spot next to the road between N and G . I will be staying at the Holiday INN across the street from Arrowhead So really I can go to any lot. I will PM you my Cell phone
    We always get a grass spot next to the road. I'm thinking it's F20...either that or F4. Next to the crosswalk that leads to the potties.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    We always get a grass spot next to the road. I'm thinking it's F20...either that or F4. Next to the crosswalk that leads to the potties.
    Darned hippies.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Darned hippies.

Looks like we are all in the same general vicinity then. Guess we just need to pick whos spot to crash then. Or we could just all meet in N between G and F.

Man!! this sounds like a blast. We will not even get to see a Chiefs game on TV this year thanks to the NFL blunder!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast