Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson

Default Larry Johnson

What! I am outraged, no post slamming him this week? Figures we win and and no fingers get pointed at LJ =)

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    He ran hard and made some defenders miss. That is why he is not getting slammed
    I agree, I was listening and I kept hearing how he was keeping his head up and looking for a hole...that was from Lenny.

I still wish for Charles to start and trade LJ away.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Suspect? The defense is the only thing that I can say is actually good for the Skins.
    The Redskins have the 5th ranked defense. But look at who they have played- Giants(good team), Rams, Lions, Buccaneers and Panthers. 4 of the 5 teams aren't very good. Those 4 offenses are all ranked in the 20's in total offense. The Redskins are ranked 22nd in run defense.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

LJ had a good game because they finally ran him outside the tackles. When they ran him up the gut, it was the same old thing. It's not his fault that the OL isn't blocking that well.

Overall, I thought he had a good game and gave a good effort. I am still annoyed by all of the run up the gut play calling when the game is on the line.

Well I just think LJ is absolutely worthless and should be run out of town on a rail!!!! :p j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    LJ had a good game because they finally ran him outside the tackles. When they ran him up the gut, it was the same old thing. It's not his fault that the OL isn't blocking that well.

Overall, I thought he had a good game and gave a good effort. I am still annoyed by all of the run up the gut play calling when the game is on the line.
    I think that's good point. I'm not sure why we don't try an actual sweep now and again. We can certainly throw the shotgun draw out of the play book IMO.

WHAT?!?!?!!? Where are all you Miles Austin haters who are supposed to come on this thread and say......

"Big deal! LJ had one good game. It doesn't mean anything"

LOL.... Some of you make me laugh.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

i find it funny that LJ had a 3.6 ypc and is getting no flak but against the raiders he had a 3.3 and everyone wanted him ran out of town, difference is we won today. i just get sick as hell of all those out there that ride him so damn hard all the time and blame almost everything on him when we lose then come back and say he had a good game when in all reality he had a mediocre game but we just happened to win. LJ is a good back, he got some holes today and exploited them. Is he what he could be, not at all, but it is not all his fault either. It shows that when we gets blocking he can still be dominate and DOES have that open field speed that everyone thought had been lost. Hopefully we will continue to see improvements in line and play calling and LJ will win us games instead of getting taken out of his game due to being behind and becoming a very porous offense.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    i find it funny that LJ had a 3.6 ypc and is getting no flak but against the raiders he had a 3.3 and everyone wanted him ran out of town, difference is we won today. i just get sick as hell of all those out there that ride him so damn hard all the time and blame almost everything on him when we lose then come back and say he had a good game when in all reality he had a mediocre game but we just happened to win. LJ is a good back, he got some holes today and exploited them. Is he what he could be, not at all, but it is not all his fault either. It shows that when we gets blocking he can still be dominate and DOES have that open field speed that everyone thought had been lost. Hopefully we will continue to see improvements in line and play calling and LJ will win us games instead of getting taken out of his game due to being behind and becoming a very porous offense.
    EXACTLY!

Some of these guys are so quick to jump up and point the finger at someone else to blame the Chiefs if they lose and get really down and frustrated about it. So how the hell do you think the players are acting?

For some "die hard fans", a lot of you sure as hell don't act like it. You spend more time talking crap about the Chiefs than "supporting" them.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    EXACTLY!

Some of these guys are so quick to jump up and point the finger at someone else to blame the Chiefs if they lose and get really down and frustrated about it. So how the hell do you think the players are acting?

For some "die hard fans", a lot of you sure as hell don't act like it. You spend more time talking crap about the Chiefs than "supporting" them.
    I've noticed this rather annoying trend myself on this site. It gets old, quick!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    EXACTLY!

We all support the Chiefs. Just different opinions on what can make them winners. If we all had the same opinion, this would be a pretty boring place to be...
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast