Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I lied.

Default I lied.

I said in another post that I wasn't going to buy tickets for any more Chiefs' games until after we got a playoff win...

I went to the game yesterday. It was cold. We lost... Enough said.

No matter how disappointed I get, I can't seem to make myself stay away. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

I really hope we make some noise next year and go deep in the playoffs. It really sucks that we are going to be required to wait until next year for another shot at it.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I said in another post that I wasn't going to buy tickets for any more Chiefs' games until after we got a playoff win...

No matter how disappointed I get, I can't seem to make myself stay away. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

I really hope we make some noise next year and go deep in the playoffs. It really sucks that we are going to be required to wait until next year for another shot at it.
    You got to see Tony get 140 yards receiving. You got to see Jared Allen get two more sacks AND an offensive TD!!!

We may have lost, but sometimes there's more to the game than the score.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You got to see Tony get 140 yards receiving. You got to see Jared Allen get two more sacks AND an offensive TD!!!

We may have lost, but sometimes there's more to the game than the score.
    ...Like watching Huard get sacked seven times, turning the ball over and watching LT do to our defense what Priest used to do to theirs. ...But, Colquitt did boom a couple of punts.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

Good for you man!

I doubt that empty seats will fix anything for a couple of years anyways.

No reason we can't keep subjecting ourselves to this emotional pain!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Like watching Huard get sacked seven times, turning the ball over and watching LT do to our defense what Priest used to do to theirs. ...But, Colquitt did boom a couple of punts.
    Are you okay?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Are you okay?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Are you okay?
    Are any of us really ok right now?

I hate it that we suck this year, but I got to see Jared Allen make an amazing catch last weekend. I saw TG make Antonio Gates look like a *****. Yeah, they lost, but shouldn't we be patient and accept they fact that maybe the Chiefs need a season or two to rebuild?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I hate it that we suck this year, but I got to see Jared Allen make an amazing catch last weekend. I saw TG make Antonio Gates look like a *****. Yeah, they lost, but shouldn't we be patient and accept they fact that maybe the Chiefs need a season or two to rebuild?

We have the ability to do that every week.

The Chiefs talent (minus the less than mediocre O line) is the best in the NFL!

If only there was creative play callling...

I think we proved we have the talent to make big plays, but we don't have the leadership to utilize it.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Have you heard of rebuilding? Vermeil left the Chiefs with an older than hell offense. They've got to replace the pieces man.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast