Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Default Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Hey guy's guys post your play by play thoughts here.. Along with post game comments. So we don'y have a million threads..
    Thanks

Till next week boy's..maybe we can pull one out...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHIEFSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Looking for Neg Rep?

Play calling was still better than it has been, but needs to be worked on.

Defesne was missing a leader, W/O Brandon Flowers. Legguit sucks at coverage.
    You think I care about rep?

I'm with Pro Angler, I'm a die hard fan but I keep it REAL with my team.

Regardless of Flowers being out, I don't blame Legguit for bad coverage. Flacco had WAY too much time to pass the ball. If Clayton wasn't open, Heap was. And if Heap wasn't open, Washington was.

How many 3rd and 5+ yard first downs did the Ravens get?

On top of that, the offensive play calling was HORRIBLE up until the end of the 3rd quarter. Leaving th defense on the field for the majority of the game.

Wow just like last year!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Well Croyle is nothing more than a backup qb in his 4th year still w/o a win. He is what he is. Hopefully we'll see Cassel vs the faders...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Well Croyle is nothing more than a backup qb in his 4th year still w/o a win. He is what he is. Hopefully we'll see Cassel vs the faders...
    well exactly, we had our backup QB in there and our best corner was out and we still had it tied up until 2.06 left in the game. I would say that's a pretty good start considering how much turnover we had this offseason.

I dare anyone to say i am not a "true Chiefs fan" I have Chiefs stickers plastered all over my 08' dodge ram big horn and i am constatly dealing with my brother inlaw (charger fan) saying we picked up this peron and that person all pre season we havent allowed this and that even tjough weve lost.
    i am a realist! i still love my chiefs but know this we were no better today then we were last year. I know also that Haleys Arrogance will be our down fall.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    You think I care about rep?

I'm with Pro Angler, I'm a die hard fan but I keep it REAL with my team.

Regardless of Flowers being out, I don't blame Legguit for bad coverage. Flacco had WAY too much time to pass the ball. If Clayton wasn't open, Heap was. And if Heap wasn't open, Washington was.

How many 3rd and 5+ yard first downs did the Ravens get?

On top of that, the offensive play calling was HORRIBLE up until the end of the 3rd quarter. Leaving th defense on the field for the majority of the game.

Wow just like last year!!!

The playcalling was not the greatest in the world but you have to expet that with the backup Qb in the game. Croyle did ok but they were not going to turn it lose with the offense with the backup QB against one of the best Ds in the NFL. To expect Top playcalling is not being realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The playcalling was not the greatest in the world but you have to expet that with the backup Qb in the game. Croyle did ok but they were not going to turn it lose with the offense with the backup QB against one of the best Ds in the NFL. To expect Top playcalling is not being realistic.
    I'm sorry but Brodie wasnt the problem. Cassel would have probably played worse. Back up? I dont think so!! Cassel did well last year cause of the system and his o-line, Brodie last year in Ne would have done better then Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I'm sorry but Brodie wasnt the problem. Cassel would have probably played worse. Back up? I dont think so!! Cassel did well last year cause of the system and his o-line, Brodie last year in Ne would have done better then Cassel.
    I never said Brodie was the problem what i said is that Brodie is the BACKUP qb of this team. Any coach in the NFL is going to slim down the playbook when the Backup is playing. There is a reason that the playcalling was not all out. To think that Hailey was going to go all out with the playcalling with his BACKUP is not realstic. When Cassel gets back then you will probley see a much more open offense.

well, he did hold on to the ball a few times way too long... and what the hell was he doing before the half?? he made some plays but not enough... stupid stupid stupid to trade gonzales

back up per Haley only other wise not.. he is not a backup B dont ever make that comparison. he had more snaps this preseason then casel and is IMO more qualified. thats were haleys Arrogance will be our down fall. there is no such thing as a back up QB in KC unless its gutierez.