Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: looking ahead to indy

Default looking ahead to indy

run run run run run run run

and keep peyton manning off the field

my expert opinion

Quote Originally Posted by xtremeNFLfan View Post
    are you kidding me, manning 357 yards and two td's, and they were able to run the ball...not sure what game you were watching. With colts loss this weekend, Chiefs are going to have a very tough game ahead of them...and on a side note, last time KC beat the colts was November of 1985
    Nevermind ProAngler. He hates everybody.

But I think having our 3-4 defense playing tough gives us a chance to get Payton off of the field a few times. He has struggled against 3-4s more often than not.

Plus, with our running game gaining confidence with every game, I wouldn't be too terribly sure that The Colts can't drop below .500 in the W/L column.

I agree, i think if we can keep peyton off the field, we have a shot. I am def going to be rooting for the chiefs, I just think this game will really be able to tell people whether they are "contenders or pretenders", a quote I heard earlier today. GO CHIEFS!

I agree, i think if we can keep peyton off the field, we have a shot. I am def going to be rooting for the chiefs, I just think this game will really be able to tell people whether they are "contenders or pretenders", a quote I heard earlier today. GO CHIEFS!
    Well, losing to The Colts wouldn't exactly make way for dismissing us.

But beating them, (Though the Colts' fall to 2-3 would be the bigger story) would definitely help to sell us as true contenders.

are you kidding me, manning 357 yards and two td's, and they were able to run the ball...not sure what game you were watching. With colts loss this weekend, Chiefs are going to have a very tough game ahead of them...and on a side note, last time KC beat the colts was November of 1985
    Sorry Sir, but that statement is false! We beat them in 2004 45-35.Manning passed for 472 yds. and 5 td's and we still beat them!

Well Mr. xtreme here is the box score of the game I watched. Please review the numbers.
    NFL Game Center: Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars - 2010 Week 4

Colts able to run the ball? 58 Net yards.

Addai 63 yards on 16 carries
    Hart -4 yards on 2 carries
    Manning -1 yard on 1 carry

Colts 352 yards passing

196 to Wayne
    156 to 5 other recievers

Talk about balanced offense, guess your right.

Jacksonville plays a 4-3 base keep that in mind

IF they play us like that we will beat them.

don't be surprised if we don't get a lot of pressure on manning even with blitzing. the colts only gave up 2 sacks against ten, 1 against the sack happy giants, none against den., and one against jax. the good news is they still lost two of those games.

I would love to see a re-peat of 9rs game this week.

are you kidding me, manning 357 yards and two td's, and they were able to run the ball...not sure what game you were watching. With colts loss this weekend, Chiefs are going to have a very tough game ahead of them...and on a side note, last time KC beat the colts was October of 2010
    Corrected!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Nevermind ProAngler. He hates everybody.

In ProAngler's defense, I don't think he "hates", rather has grown sensitive to any who comment negatively about our Chiefs. I've noted others are that way too on occasion, and tend to think it's a result of no matter what our team does right, it never seems to be good enough for some. Last season our Chiefs were criticised so very much, and this season there is so much to be not critical of, yet some are still critical or show negativity & concern in comments.

Once our Chiefs begin to get the recognition they earn & deserve, assuming their winning games continues...more & more will have less comments of negativity or concern about our Chiefs.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

In ProAngler's defense, I don't think he "hates", rather has grown sensitive to any who comment negatively about our Chiefs. I've noted others are that way too on occasion, and tend to think it's a result of no matter what our team does right, it never seems to be good enough for some. Last season our Chiefs were criticised so very much, and this season there is so much to be not critical of, yet some are still critical or show negativity & concern in comments.

Once our Chiefs begin to get the recognition they earn & deserve, assuming their winning games continues...more & more will have less comments of negativity or concern about our Chiefs.

Oh yeah. I was just goofin'.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast