Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A couple of vbookie event ideas... (sorry if repost)

Default A couple of vbookie event ideas... (sorry if repost)

1. Who will be the first running back taken in the chiefscrowd.com fantasy draft if LJ is still holding out?

Ladanian Tomlinson or Steven Jackson?

2. True or False? Trent Green will start every game and put up at least 3000 yards passing for the Dolphins this season.

3. True or false? Tony Gonzales will break Shannon Sharpe's TD reception record by week 6 of this NFL season.

4. True or false? We will actually see Priest Holmes on the field for the Chiefs in a regular season game this year.

5. The Chiefs will finish with 9 wins or better this season. True or false?

6. The Raiders will be bottom-feeding the AFC West again this year. True or false?

7. Will the Chiefs send more offensive or defensive players to the pro-bowl this year?

8. Will the starting QB in week 1 for the Chiefs start the entire season?

9. Will Jared Allen and Tamba Hali be the starting defensive ends for the Chiefs in week 1 of the regular season?
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

1. Who will be the first running back taken in the chiefscrowd.com fantasy draft if LJ is still holding out?

LT

2. True or False? Trent Green will start every game and put up at least 3000 yards passing for the Dolphins this season.

False

3. True or false? Tony Gonzales will break Shannon Sharpe's TD reception record by week 6 of this NFL season.

False

4. True or false? We will actually see Priest Holmes on the field for the Chiefs in a regular season game this year.

True

True

6. The Raiders will be bottom-feeding the AFC West again this year. True or false?

False

7. Will the Chiefs send more offensive or defensive players to the pro-bowl this year?

Defensive

Yes

9. Will Jared Allen and Tamba Hali be the starting defensive ends for the Chiefs in week 1 of the regular season?

No. Jared Allen is suspended (or did I miss something?)
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about his suspension. Disregard that last one. I feel like such a !

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

LT

False

False

True

True

False

Defensive

Yes

True and True
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

[quote=m0ef0e;13679]1. Who will be the first running back taken in the chiefscrowd.com fantasy draft if LJ is still holding out?

quote]

All great ideas. I'll try to get some of those up tonight. Would you be interested in being able to post them yourself? Having bookie access?

[quote=admin;13713]
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

quote]

All great ideas. I'll try to get some of those up tonight. Would you be interested in being able to post them yourself? Having bookie access?
    Oh noes! Responsibility! j/k
    Nah, I wouldn't mind posting some of em. I would just have to figure it out. Shouldn't be too hard I would think...
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 08-03-2007 at 07:39 PM.

#6 is a given.

I posted a couple of them. I didn't post any of the ones that we won't know an answer to until the end of the season. I will do those closer to the season opener. Otherwise, you have all of your money tied up in bets that won't payout for months.

Can we have a vInvestmentBank? That way, while everone is blowing their v$, the smart ones can vInvest.

:-)
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    Can we have a vInvestmentBank? That way, while everone is blowing their v$, the smart ones can vInvest.

:-)
    I'm guessing you joking, but I have considered it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast