Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up Guys and Gals?

Default What's up Guys and Gals?

I'm not here to rub anything in. I'm just here to say good game. As always, I come close to having a heart attack when we play the Chiefs but this Sunday had a great outcome for me. We ended the drought against the AFC West. As we all know, the Chiefs are the only team in the west that owne the Raiders and that does make me sick but hey, you guys have always been our toughest opponents in the West.

The one thing that did bother me yesterday was your 3rd string RB. He ran all over our D and made our D look like clowns, although, he may be the real deal. I've heard good things about him and next year I think the Chiefs will have a nice 1 2 punch with LJ and Kolby.

Anyways, you all take care and let's have a drink for next year for us battling it out

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    I'm not here to rub anything in. I'm just here to say good game. As always, I come close to having a heart attack when we play the Chiefs but this Sunday had a great outcome for me. We ended the drought against the AFC West. As we all know, the Chiefs are the only team in the west that owne the Raiders and that does make me sick but hey, you guys have always been our toughest opponents in the West.

The one thing that did bother me yesterday was your 3rd string RB. He ran all over our D and made our D look like clowns, although, he may be the real deal. I've heard good things about him and next year I think the Chiefs will have a nice 1 2 punch with LJ and Kolby.

Anyways, you all take care and let's have a drink for next year for us battling it out
    congrats man, glad you enjoyed a game. Nice to see a Raiders fan with class!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thanks for being cool. It was hard for me to come over here. I didn't want to come off as ****y (which I'm not being in any way). Heck! We're 3-8! How can I be ****y?????

Yep. You guys finally got one.

Glad to see you back man.

I was surprised you didn't show up on the site before the game.

Congrats on being in the cellar with us!

LOL!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yep. You guys finally got one.

Glad to see you back man.

I was surprised you didn't show up on the site before the game.

Congrats on being in the cellar with us!

LOL!!!
    LoL!!!! Naw man, we're still holding on to that spot for our lives....LoL!!!

I was in prison the past few weeks. LMAO!!!! Jost kidding. I was busy with overtime at work.

LoL!!!! Naw man, we're still holding on to that spot for our lives....LoL!!!

I was in prison the past few weeks. LMAO!!!! Jost kidding. I was busy with overtime at work.
    If you weren't a Raider fan I would believe it was a joke!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Same difference, right?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Same difference, right?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgja26eNeY"]YouTube - Johnny Cash - San Quentin[/ame]
    Last edited by hermhater; 11-27-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Ditto that!

Congrats on a hard fought win, and feel free to stick around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast