Thread: chief runningbull

Angry chief runningbull

Hey where all my loyal and die hard real chief fans AT BABY......... Hey this is chief running bull. I've been a chief fan for 39 years and counting baby. my heart bleeds red/gold win ,lose or draw. My favorite player was the nigerian nightmare,Mr. C.O., pure, pain and havoc.can you say FIRST Down -- Baby. I am a Chief for life and if the football gods happen to bless us to win it all again then Hey I can say this Good ole Florida boy will toot his own horn for a long time coming. In the meantime go CHIEFS......

Quote Originally Posted by chiefrunningbull View Post
    Hey where all my loyal and die hard real chief fans AT BABY......... Hey this is chief running bull. I've been a chief fan for 39 years and counting baby. my heart bleeds red/gold win ,lose or draw. My favorite player was the nigerian nightmare,Mr. C.O., pure, pain and havoc.can you say FIRST Down -- Baby. I am a Chief for life and if the football gods happen to bless us to win it all again then Hey I can say this Good ole Florida boy will toot his own horn for a long time coming. In the meantime go CHIEFS......
    Welcome to the crowd! Keep posting!

thanks tammie

To the Chiefs Crowd.