Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concerts for the Summer

Default Concerts for the Summer

I was wondering if anyone is going to any exciting concerts this summer. I'm going to go see Slipknot and Anthrax in Billings, MT in Aug. I think Anthrax will have their new singer in so i get to hear some new material but maybe they'll play some old (really wanna hear Caught in a Mosh and Madhouse),

Slipknot i was a huge fan when they came out but their new stuff just isn't the same to me...too mellow but they put on great shows

I went to see Chicago with Earth Wind and Fire back in June. EW&F was much better than I expected.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Chicago would be cool to see....My friend is going to college at Chico State University and is studying recording arts and he came back one summer and played alot of stuff from EW&F i knew like 2 songs before but some of their stuff was really good

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Chicago would be cool to see....My friend is going to college at Chico State University and is studying recording arts and he came back one summer and played alot of stuff from EW&F i knew like 2 songs before but some of their stuff was really good
    If you like the brass instruments at all, I would call it a must see. When they take the stage at the same time it just sounds amazing!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Gonna see Nickleback in August with a Hottie. She is paying for the night out....I will return the favor later in the evening! ;-)

Will you be "paying her back" in cash?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Will you be "paying her back" in cash?

Nope...It will be logged under "Other Services Rendered"! LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Nope...It will be logged under "Other Services Rendered"! LMAO!
    Niiiiiice....( i don't feel like looking up the humping bananas but good lukc!!)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I agree about SlipKnot , they went soft because Corey Taylor has so many new things goin he is burning out. I am good friends with their agent and he told me that Corey wants to desolve the band but they can't because they have record contracts they can't get out of. Their drummer is involved in a group called Dirty Little Rabbits and the Bass player was doing a group that basically flopped at the last Iowa Battle of the bands. Nobody could hear anything but the singer screaming and the drums.Basically the entire band is doing multiple gigs and they are all burnt on the Slip Knot thing.
    Who wouldnt want to be friends with a musical giant like yourself. Good job Tina Turner!!

I want to go to Crue Fest 2.
    Just missed Mayhem Fest yesterday. :(
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast